05-27-2017, 05:34 AM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So about 2 years ago, an account was used on a cfw ps3,to perform a blackops 1 service using a completely private cid/psid but when when used the user pressed "square to spoof cid/psid to private cid/psid " then pressed circle which then allowed the user to sign in etc, but my question is should he have pressed "x" which would have spoofed cid/psid and disabled cfw. since this day account is fine and cid is still going but because the user didn't press "x" to disable cfw would it get banned or history files still exist because not doing so.
I believe what was said was that Tmapi tools (wouldn't work) if cfw was disabled.
Last edited by cLocKWorKBuLLeT ; 05-27-2017 at 05:43 AM.
05-28-2017, 03:31 PM #2
Essencial
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
So about 2 years ago, an account was used on a cfw ps3,to perform a blackops 1 service using a completely private cid/psid but when when used the user pressed "square to spoof cid/psid to private cid/psid " then pressed circle which then allowed the user to sign in etc, but my question is should he have pressed "x" which would have spoofed cid/psid and disabled cfw. since this day account is fine and cid is still going but because the user didn't press "x" to disable cfw would it get banned or history files still exist because not doing so.
I believe what was said was that Tmapi tools (wouldn't work) if cfw was disabled.

Honestly everyone has there own way of getting online, not everyone does it the same way and if it's been 2 years already with no banned you should be fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo