Post: DEX 4.75 rebug freezes when I turn on and enter XMB
05-27-2017, 11:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My Problem is that I cant go into my XMB without freezing my DEX.

I think it has something to do with a deleted or corrupted file in the vsh Folder.

I tried to install different Backgrounds and even the original Background (lines.qrc) but nothing works.

I personally think I exidently deleted a file so if someone can help me or even Show me the original Folder so I can look whats missing, please Reply to this.

sorry for my bad english
05-27-2017, 11:55 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by mbupscb View Post
My Problem is that I cant go into my XMB without freezing my DEX.

I think it has something to do with a deleted or corrupted file in the vsh Folder.

I tried to install different Backgrounds and even the original Background (lines.qrc) but nothing works.

I personally think I exidently deleted a file so if someone can help me or even Show me the original Folder so I can look whats missing, please Reply to this.

sorry for my bad english

Just reinstall your cfw
05-28-2017, 10:12 PM #3
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
I had to delete PSNPatch because I had the same issue, when I was on Rebug DEX it would always freeze my PS3 after it reached the XMB during start up. But it always worked on CEX. I just ended up deleting it. Try it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo