06-01-2017, 03:00 AM #1
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); k so hear is where I'm at I downgraded with rogero 3.55 it took the downgrade after downgrading the screen loads rogera 3.55 downgrader then goes black after that it says system software cannot be ran correctly install 9.99 or higher so then I get v3.7a to patch it to the real 3.55 it will not take update it says update data cannot be found if I go to recovery I can reformat it and I did but then after reformat it says system corrupt rebuild database and then it sits on zero percent and goes nowhere guys I'm lost I put hd in from other ps3 that is working same thing what do I do its stuck on rebuilding database don't turn off system but if I turn it off back to the other no update found how long should I let it sit rebuilding database on 0%
06-01-2017, 10:16 PM #11
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by duckyslinger View Post
I had been using it previously and I was on dex but I thought I switched before I originally tried to go to Rogero I was going to downgrade and start fresh but when downgraded all this happen I will try this and get back 2 you thanks dro I'll let you know

Also I see it says of not cfw this will not mes with jailbreak will it
06-01-2017, 10:17 PM #12
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
Ofw not cfw
06-01-2017, 10:26 PM #13
Dro
i<3myPs3
Also I see it says of not cfw this will not mes with jailbreak will it

No, you won't lose your jailbreak. The only way you would lose your jailbreak is if you install an official sony firmware above 3.55.

Its just a downgrader for DEX
If your console is on DEX, use the DEX downgrader
If your console is on CEX, use the rogero or rebug downgraders
Last edited by Dro ; 06-01-2017 at 10:28 PM.
06-02-2017, 01:06 PM #14
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dro View Post
No, you won't lose your jailbreak. The only way you would lose your jailbreak is if you install an official sony firmware above 3.55.

Its just a downgrader for DEX
If your console is on DEX, use the DEX downgrader
If your console is on CEX, use the rogero or rebug downgraders

will any model hd out of a ps3 work
06-02-2017, 02:05 PM #15
Dro
i<3myPs3
will any model hd out of a ps3 work

Yes. Any 2.5" sata drive will work.
06-02-2017, 02:37 PM #16
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Yes. Any 2.5" sata drive will work.

k cause i tried 2 and same thing dex downgrader wont show for update i can install rogero as many times as i want but it will install and when rogero pops up on xmb im greeted with black screen and software message and 9.99 patch wont read but i find it wierd if i go into recovery the 6 options are a black shadow shade and not white as my and all others i have seen i dont know man im lost and rebug downgrader dont work either
06-07-2017, 09:01 PM #17
runningman420
I defeated!
Did u use kmeaw after the downgrade ? Update with kmeaw then install desired firmware depending on what dex or cex
10-30-2017, 07:05 PM #18
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
im stuck rogerro starts loading the blackscreen no xmb then says install 9.99 or higher and it will not read update for 9.99 fix i dont know whats going on when i go into safe mode all the options are shaded not white and i try all options and they all lead right back to install updat 9.99 or higher and yes UPDATE PS3 PS3UPDAT.PUP SO ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE
10-31-2017, 07:31 AM #19
RIP_MODZ_150
Pokemon Trainer
It's ps3/update but that's probably what you ment anyways i had this problem and had to reinstall cfw in recovery mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo