06-01-2017, 03:00 AM #1
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); k so hear is where I'm at I downgraded with rogero 3.55 it took the downgrade after downgrading the screen loads rogera 3.55 downgrader then goes black after that it says system software cannot be ran correctly install 9.99 or higher so then I get v3.7a to patch it to the real 3.55 it will not take update it says update data cannot be found if I go to recovery I can reformat it and I did but then after reformat it says system corrupt rebuild database and then it sits on zero percent and goes nowhere guys I'm lost I put hd in from other ps3 that is working same thing what do I do its stuck on rebuilding database don't turn off system but if I turn it off back to the other no update found how long should I let it sit rebuilding database on 0%
06-01-2017, 03:05 AM #2
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
k so I reset it now when I turn it on it asys the harddisk file system is corrupt and will be restored but when I click continue insta freeze at 1%
06-01-2017, 03:47 AM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by duckyslinger View Post
k so hear is where I'm at I downgraded with rogero 3.55 it took the downgrade after downgrading the screen loads rogera 3.55 downgrader then goes black after that it says system software cannot be ran correctly install 9.99 or higher so then I get v3.7a to patch it to the real 3.55 it will not take update it says update data cannot be found if I go to recovery I can reformat it and I did but then after reformat it says system corrupt rebuild database and then it sits on zero percent and goes nowhere guys I'm lost I put hd in from other ps3 that is working same thing what do I do its stuck on rebuilding database don't turn off system but if I turn it off back to the other no update found how long should I let it sit rebuilding database on 0%

Can you boot your ps3 into recovery mode?
06-01-2017, 05:44 PM #4
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
yes and i reformated it and then it said file system corrupt it went 100% on that then it says hard disk corrupt now keep in mind this is a good hd out of my other ps3 i can slide it in and go but its weird cause when it says hard disk corrupt it gets stuck at 0% but dont freeze and if i turn it off and back on it freezes at 1% if it olny sits for a minute but when i format it and it says hard disk corrupt last night i let it sit on 0% fo like 20 minutes then turned it off and on and it froze at 48% is it possible with being a new hd id is fixing corrupt hd and not showing cause it seemed like it was fixing but staying at 0% also no matter how many times i tried it would go to 48%
06-01-2017, 06:16 PM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
yes and i reformated it and then it said file system corrupt it went 100% on that then it says hard disk corrupt now keep in mind this is a good hd out of my other ps3 i can slide it in and go but its weird cause when it says hard disk corrupt it gets stuck at 0% but dont freeze and if i turn it off and back on it freezes at 1% if it olny sits for a minute but when i format it and it says hard disk corrupt last night i let it sit on 0% fo like 20 minutes then turned it off and on and it froze at 48% is it possible with being a new hd id is fixing corrupt hd and not showing cause it seemed like it was fixing but staying at 0% also no matter how many times i tried it would go to 48%

Boot your ps3 into recovery and try to reinstall You must login or register to view this content.

If it is still freezing, try another hdd. It may be corrupt or damaged.
06-01-2017, 06:51 PM #6
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
booted into recovery installed rogero same thing fails to launch then says system software cannot run properly install 9.99 or higher and if i try to patch 9.99 it dont read update at all thats why i was reformating and i have 3 hard drives same thing with all of them but the drives work in other ps3 i am not a novice im just stuck i have not seen this before
06-01-2017, 07:32 PM #7
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
and also when i go into recovery the 6 options are a black shade im pretty sure my other ps3 they are white dont know if this means anything
06-01-2017, 08:36 PM #8
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
and also when i go into recovery the 6 options are a black shade im pretty sure my other ps3 they are white dont know if this means anything

did not quote u sorry
06-01-2017, 09:17 PM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3
did not quote u sorry

Is this fresh after a flash or had you been using the ps3 previously?

Sure it's not on DEX? Try this You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dro ; 06-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.
06-01-2017, 10:13 PM #10
duckyslinger
Bounty hunter
I had been using it previously and I was on dex but I thought I switched before I originally tried to go to Rogero I was going to downgrade and start fresh but when downgraded all this happen I will try this and get back 2 you thanks dro I'll let you know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo