06-03-2017, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good evening everyone! Sorry if i may ask stupid question, but im completely new to this and my head is already smoking from trying to
figure this out...

I just purchased a standard phat PS3 with OFW 3.55 and I'm going to
install 4.81 Ferrox CFW just to play Tales of Vesperia with the english
patch, which i already imported from japan as a disc-based game.

So i wanna play through the game and sync the trophies to my main PS3/PS4 account afterwards. What is the safest way to do so?

I was thinking something like this:

- Install 4.81 CFW
- Use PSNinja and PSN Patch to clear the history, disable syscalls and delete the boot history
- Run SEN Enabler
- Play through the game offline
- Sign into PSN to sync the trophies
- Most likely never go online again

Is this somewhat correct or do i need webman too? I do not plan on
actually playing any games online or while logged in to PSN. Do i also
have to use a Charles proxy to block any web urls as well or is that
unnecessary?
Last edited by JohnDorian9532 ; 06-03-2017 at 10:36 PM.
06-04-2017, 08:25 PM #2
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
You can play through the game offline and earn the trophies if you feel the need to do so, but if there is no antiban system if the game has multiplayer i dont see a reason to play it offline. If it seems more safe to you then do so. Disable CFW history and sync them. It doesn't need to be that complex. You could also extract the trophy folder and unlock the trophies and add your own timestamps.
06-06-2017, 01:08 PM #3
Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
You can play through the game offline and earn the trophies if you feel the need to do so, but if there is no antiban system if the game has multiplayer i dont see a reason to play it offline. If it seems more safe to you then do so. Disable CFW history and sync them. It doesn't need to be that complex. You could also extract the trophy folder and unlock the trophies and add your own timestamps.

Thanks for your advice. I enjoy earning trophies legit, so i really wanna complete it on my own. I am just cautious about syncing it, because i've read that people are being banned just for syncing trophies, nothing more...
Last edited by JohnDorian9532 ; 06-06-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo