Post: I keep getting banned on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and GTA 5 I need help!!!!
06-18-2017, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

I need your help to help me understand how to make my ps3 a little more undetected. I create a new account on Black op 2 and after a few days it gets banned. I dont go all out crazy online and show all my mod menu's or show myself cheating. I use the mod tool just so I can get diamond camos and unlocked all weapons. But I still get banned so quick, I can never stay on a account for too long it's always getting banned.This also happen with GTA 5 too. I take all the necessary precaution before going online. When I boot up my playstation I make sure i'm not signed into any accounts. I go into PSNinja and click the first three in the list (Wipe history, Replace History, Make history Read Only). Then I go into the game and when it loads up I sign into my account and go online. Am I doing anything wrong here? Do I need to have a certain EBOOT file? or anything to keep me under the radar? I'm on 4.75 Dex firmware. I dont really do much on Dex firmware. Which is the best firmware to be on? should I be on cex or dex? which do you think is the best and safest? If there is a best firmware to be on then can I get a link to the firmware download? Also if you guys have any files I should also download on my PlayStation to be safe and undetected online please let me know. Im just really tired of getting my accounts banned every few days to a week. Any tips or anything will be greatly appreciate. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days and reading my discussion post!

Thanks
06-18-2017, 09:24 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by waqas01 View Post
Hello everyone,

I need your help to help me understand how to make my ps3 a little more undetected. I create a new account on Black op 2 and after a few days it gets banned. I dont go all out crazy online and show all my mod menu's or show myself cheating. I use the mod tool just so I can get diamond camos and unlocked all weapons. But I still get banned so quick, I can never stay on a account for too long it's always getting banned.This also happen with GTA 5 too. I take all the necessary precaution before going online. When I boot up my playstation I make sure i'm not signed into any accounts. I go into PSNinja and click the first three in the list (Wipe history, Replace History, Make history Read Only). Then I go into the game and when it loads up I sign into my account and go online. Am I doing anything wrong here? Do I need to have a certain EBOOT file? or anything to keep me under the radar? I'm on 4.75 Dex firmware. I dont really do much on Dex firmware. Which is the best firmware to be on? should I be on cex or dex? which do you think is the best and safest? If there is a best firmware to be on then can I get a link to the firmware download? Also if you guys have any files I should also download on my PlayStation to be safe and undetected online please let me know. Im just really tired of getting my accounts banned every few days to a week. Any tips or anything will be greatly appreciate. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days and reading my discussion post!

Thanks

It's your gta that gets you.
If you have cobra and webman enabled. Press Triangle and R2 after you exit PSNinja.

The following user thanked avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

waqas01
06-25-2017, 08:09 PM #3
Yeah that's what i was thinking.. But thanks man i really appreciate you replying to me. I will try out the Triangle and R2 and let you know if that helps!
06-26-2017, 11:50 AM #4
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by waqas01 View Post
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Try using a different Eboot for the games.
06-26-2017, 01:53 PM #5
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
System calls need to be disabled before you sign in, PS ninja alone will not protect you from getting banned if your on dex just use sen enabler to change target to Cex then exit back to the XMB then R2+Triangle to disable system calls honestly I don't use PS ninja it's seem a bit outdated to me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo