06-18-2017, 11:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have been seeing around lately that modders offer a service for free premium avatars on their accounts seen here:

but i remeber doing this a long time ago and shortly after my account got banned idk if this correlates but i want to know if this would give me a ban
06-19-2017, 05:56 AM #2
Did you get an email saying why you were banned
06-22-2017, 04:57 AM #3
Originally posted by sethdm02 View Post
Did you get an email saying why you were banned

i used a temp mail so i dont have access to it anymore
06-22-2017, 05:05 AM #4
well then you wont know why you were banned
06-22-2017, 05:46 AM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by RoyaltyMods View Post
So i have been seeing around lately that modders offer a service for free premium avatars on their accounts seen here:

but i remeber doing this a long time ago and shortly after my account got banned idk if this correlates but i want to know if this would give me a ban

In order for someone to put a premium avatar on your account(without buying them on your account), they would need to drop the avatar files into your account directory. To do that, you would need to be on custom firmware. They can only set 1 to your account, and as long as you don't change it, it will stay..

However, If you sign into a psn account on custom firmware, the CID of the console it is signed into on, and the account signed into custom firmware, are forever at risk for ban from that point on.

I really doubt he is actually buying them on anyone's accounts, so I would say absolutely, this method is the cause of ban and if you have your account signed into a cfw ps3, then you too will be at risk for ban.

Good luck.
06-22-2017, 06:11 AM #6
Originally posted by Dro View Post
In order for someone to put a premium avatar on your account(without buying them on your account), they would need to drop the avatar files into your account directory. To do that, you would need to be on custom firmware. They can only set 1 to your account, and as long as you don't change it, it will stay..

However, If you sign into a psn account on custom firmware, the CID of the console it is signed into on, and the account signed into custom firmware, are forever at risk for ban from that point on.

I really doubt he is actually buying them on anyone's accounts, so I would say absolutely, this method is the cause of ban and if you have your account signed into a cfw ps3, then you too will be at risk for ban.

Good luck.

thanks well appreciated do you think if i put the files on then put the avatar on then delete the files afterwards will i still receive a ban?
06-22-2017, 06:18 AM #7
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by RoyaltyMods View Post
thanks well appreciated do you think if i put the files on then put the avatar on then delete the files afterwards will i still receive a ban?

I couldn't say (because who really knows but sony..). Imo you are at risk from the second you sign into cfw, no matter what you do. There is always a risk.
09-07-2017, 12:04 AM #8
Hmm I have been giving my entire crew all the Premium and legendary avatars via FTP to their PS3 after remote assistance transfer to their PC's and dropping the entire psn_avatar folder to their account folder on their cfw. They are able to pick and choose and change their avatars at will as much as they like. Without loosing any of them.
09-07-2017, 12:42 AM #9
Originally posted by FamilyWeb View Post
Hmm I have been giving my entire crew all the Premium and legendary avatars via FTP to their PS3 after remote assistance transfer to their PC's and dropping the entire psn_avatar folder to their account folder on their cfw. They are able to pick and choose and change their avatars at will as much as they like. Without loosing any of them.

Okay? That has nothing to do with the original topic. o_O
09-07-2017, 01:15 AM #10
yes it has everything to do with the original topic.Someone asked if an avatar can be placed on their account, someone else tried to imply that only 1 avatar could be applied and only if the person had a CFW. This as you know is blatantly incorrect. Any CFW can have all the avatars they like and change them as the deem necessary, with out loosing them. I believe the response that someone gave, was a ploy to sucker a noob into paying up just to have 1 avatar applied to their account on their CFW.So I'm making that individual aware that They can do it themselves. Not to be suckered

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo