Post: Ps3 system software cannot be run correctly problem
06-20-2017, 07:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all , today i updated my ps3 from rebug 4.81.1 d-rex to 4.81.2 d-rex. All fine except one thing. When i have my headphones connceted to ps3 , after 1 match played on bo2 the ps3 reboot showing the ps3 system software cannot be run correctly screen. What's the problem? Without the headphones the ps3 go fine . At least i cant go on recovery mode for the same error message also without headphones. I tried to reinstall the firmware but nothing changed.And sorry for my english im not english :P .
06-20-2017, 10:22 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by BlizzardOnDex View Post
Hi all , today i updated my ps3 from rebug 4.81.1 d-rex to 4.81.2 d-rex. All fine except one thing. When i have my headphones connceted to ps3 , after 1 match played on bo2 the ps3 reboot showing the ps3 system software cannot be run correctly screen. What's the problem? Without the headphones the ps3 go fine . At least i cant go on recovery mode for the same error message also without headphones. I tried to reinstall the firmware but nothing changed.And sorry for my english im not english :P .

The game is probably corrupt somehow.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

BlizzardOnDex
06-21-2017, 02:45 PM #3
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BlizzardOnDex View Post
Hi all , today i updated my ps3 from rebug 4.81.1 d-rex to 4.81.2 d-rex. All fine except one thing. When i have my headphones connceted to ps3 , after 1 match played on bo2 the ps3 reboot showing the ps3 system software cannot be run correctly screen. What's the problem? Without the headphones the ps3 go fine . At least i cant go on recovery mode for the same error message also without headphones. I tried to reinstall the firmware but nothing changed.And sorry for my english im not english :P .

reinstall cfw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo