06-20-2017, 08:50 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I try to turn on my ps3 then after 7 secs it turns off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps3 slim
No yellow light*
06-20-2017, 09:56 PM #2
bradh79
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GJx View Post
So I try to turn on my ps3 then after 7 secs it turns off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps3 slim
No yellow light*

And it tripple beeps when it crashes right i thought it was my hard drive on its way out but i can get mine to boot up if i hold the power button a few times until it goes into recovery mode after it loads i can turn it off and on fine its weird ill try another hard drive on mine and see if it helps but ill let you know dont have a spare drive here atm
06-20-2017, 09:57 PM #3
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by bradh79 View Post
And it tripple beeps when it crashes right i thought it was my hard drive on its way out but i can get mine to boot up if i hold the power button a few times until it goes into recovery mode after it loads i can turn it off and on fine its weird ill try another hard drive on mine and see if it helps but ill let you know dont have a spare drive here atm

The problem is the hard drive isn't it the power supply?
06-20-2017, 10:06 PM #4
Course
Banned
had the same problem with mine, it happend when installing a cfw, it's a brick, reflash the cfw.

The following user thanked Course for this useful post:

GJx
06-20-2017, 10:19 PM #5
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Course View Post
had the same problem with mine, it happend when installing a cfw, it's a brick, reflash the cfw.

Same thing no way to fix it?
06-20-2017, 10:20 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3
So I try to turn on my ps3 then after 7 secs it turns off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps3 slim
No yellow light*

is this during or after a flash?
If not, your console has most likely suffered damages from overheating. You can change the thermal paste and hope for the best. If it doesn't help, you will need a reflow,or a reball, or to replace the console.

Good luck.
06-20-2017, 10:24 PM #7
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Dro View Post
is this during or after a flash?
If not, your console has most likely suffered damages from overheating. You can change the thermal paste and hope for the best. If it doesn't help, you will need a reflow,or a reball, or to replace the console.

Good luck.

Look i was installing a firmware than my ps3 turn of I tried to turn on and it turned off by it self with 3 beeps. Which problem is it overheating?
06-20-2017, 10:54 PM #8
bradh79
Bounty hunter
The problem is the hard drive isn't it the power supply?

Honestly not sure as im trying to figure it out myself but the ps3 had booting issues before i flashed it
06-21-2017, 02:44 PM #9
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by bradh79 View Post
Honestly not sure as im trying to figure it out myself but the ps3 had booting issues before i flashed it

is it a ylod or not?
06-21-2017, 03:30 PM #10
Dro
i<3myPs3
is it a ylod or not?

Can you boot into recovery mode?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo