06-24-2017, 02:20 AM #1
ImTrAsHx
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have a jailbroken ps3 and when I start it up my ip address says 0.0.0.0, I've never had a problem before, and I'm not sure how to fix this, I've tried resetting my modem a few times but hasn't helped, if anyone can help that would be great thanks
06-24-2017, 05:04 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by ImTrAsHx View Post
Hi, I have a jailbroken ps3 and when I start it up my ip address says 0.0.0.0, I've never had a problem before, and I'm not sure how to fix this, I've tried resetting my modem a few times but hasn't helped, if anyone can help that would be great thanks

What did you before this happened?
06-24-2017, 12:55 PM #3
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Hi, I have a jailbroken ps3 and when I start it up my ip address says 0.0.0.0, I've never had a problem before, and I'm not sure how to fix this, I've tried resetting my modem a few times but hasn't helped, if anyone can help that would be great thanks

Make sure you are connected the wifi network xD
06-25-2017, 12:56 AM #4
ImTrAsHx
Save Point
It won't let me connect to wifi , I don't use my ps3 much and the ip resets everytime i reset my modem but I went on one day and it just keeps saying 0.0.0.0
07-13-2017, 01:29 AM #5
GJx
League Champion

Not Connect to the internet!
07-13-2017, 04:02 PM #6
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
mine says that too but im connected to my wifi. multiman and webman show my actual ip. but not on xmb. i can sign in and everthing. im on rebug 4.81 dex.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo