06-24-2017, 05:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After you jailbreak your ps3 , can you download paid games for free directly from psnstore? If so , how?

(For educarional purposes)

(Naruto revolution is quite old, so i think the developers wouldnt really mind/care if i downloaded it for free)(somehow)
06-24-2017, 05:02 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by DEMOpinq View Post
After you jailbreak your ps3 , can you download paid games for free directly from psnstore? If so , how?

(Naruto revolution is quite old, so i think the developers wouldnt really mind/care if i downloaded it for free)(somehow)

I never had issues dowloading stuff from PSN Store. Just use PSNINJA after your done downloading to clear your cache and history from your PS3
06-24-2017, 05:38 AM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dr.
I never had issues dowloading stuff from PSN Store. Just use PSNINJA after your done downloading to clear your cache and history from your PS3

Not sure if that actually prevents a ban. Also probably a little suspicious to have no history at all don't you think.
To each their own tho Tokin

To the OP i personally do not use PSNINJA and i have been fine. More so just depends on the game or content you are downloading.
06-24-2017, 07:16 AM #4
bradh79
Bounty hunter
I think he means downloading games for free im pretty sure ya still have to pay fromm psstore
06-24-2017, 07:27 AM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
No you can't download them for free directly from the store. You can download a backup of the game online and install in on your ps3.
06-24-2017, 12:22 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
After you jailbreak your ps3 , can you download paid games for free directly from psnstore? If so , how?

you can download it for free on pirate sites if someone did upload it but if you want it from the playstation store you still need to pay for them
06-24-2017, 01:45 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Eddie
Not sure if that actually prevents a ban. Also probably a little suspicious to have no history at all don't you think.
To each their own tho Tokin

To the OP i personally do not use PSNINJA and i have been fine. More so just depends on the game or content you are downloading.

I mean I don't pay for games but If I already payed for something from the PS Store I never had issues downloading anything or got for it. But always used PSNINJA when im done doing whatever on my PS basically im saying
06-24-2017, 03:21 PM #8
(Very complicated inquiry)

ok , torrenting appears to be the only option of the downloading ps3 games for free...

Iv recently downloaded Naruto Revolution (released in september 2015)

Games ussually reduce in "online risk ban" when they become old

Naruto Revolution was released in 2015 september (2 years ago)

If i play a game (that you nee to pay for, that you downloaded for free (copyright)) thats 2 years old on "ps3 online" what kind of risk ban will there be?
(E.g low riskban, medium riskban , high riskban)

And/Or what kind of Copyright risk will a 2 year old game be?

(For educational purposes)
Last edited by DEMOpinq ; 06-24-2017 at 03:24 PM.
06-24-2017, 09:39 PM #9

ok , torrenting appears to be the only option of the downloading ps3 games for free...

Iv recently downloaded Naruto Revolution (released in september 2015)

Games ussually reduce in "online risk ban" when they become old

Naruto Revolution was released in 2015 september (2 years ago)

If i play a game (that you nee to pay for, that you downloaded for free (copyright)) thats 2 years old on "ps3 online" what kind of risk ban will there be?
(E.g low riskban, medium riskban , high riskban)

And/Or what kind of Copyright risk will a 2 year old game be?

(For educational purposes)

Piracy of a game regardless of how old the is will still land you infractions under, piracy. That's a pretty straightforward concept, if you get caught none of the proprietary owners will care about your reasoning. No reading between the lines here.

An alternative is to go to your local used game store and pick up a cheap copy of the game and have your way with it. If you choose to return the game, because maybe you didn't like it, then most offer a window of time for a full refund. That way you can keep your experience of playing the game free of charge.
06-25-2017, 07:27 PM #10
But how will i get caught if i illegally download the game?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo