06-26-2017, 10:01 PM #1
s0xmyd0xpl0x
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am currently on rogero 4.55 CEX which iv had for long time. Looking to finally upgrade to DEX. I would like to upgrade to REBUG 4.81.1 D-REX EDITION. I have it on a USB stick. can I just install it right over the rogero via install package files or do I have to do something special first?

Thanks for the help in advance Smile
06-26-2017, 10:12 PM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by s0xmyd0xpl0x View Post
I am currently on rogero 4.55 CEX which iv had for long time. Looking to finally upgrade to DEX. I would like to upgrade to REBUG 4.81.1 D-REX EDITION. I have it on a USB stick. can I just install it right over the rogero via install package files or do I have to do something special first?

Thanks for the help in advance Smile

No

you'll have to install rebug 4.81.2 rex first. once you done that install the Toolbox 2.02.12 FULL pkg

go into toolbox

dump eid
go back into toolbox
enable toggle recovery mode
rewrite target id in flash then swap lv2 kernel

After your ps3 will load up into recovery mode, dont worry, just pull out the usb from the ps3, replace the rex pup for the d-rex pup and put it back in the ps3 then install

Boom converted to dex Smile

Download links You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BurtE ; 06-26-2017 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Added link
06-26-2017, 10:29 PM #3
s0xmyd0xpl0x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
No

you'll have to install rebug 4.81.2 rex first. once you done that install the Toolbox 2.02.12 FULL pkg

go into toolbox

dump eid
go back into toolbox
enable toggle recovery mode
rewrite target id in flash then swap lv2 kernel

After your ps3 will load up into recovery mode, dont worry, just pull out the usb from the ps3, replace the rex pup for the d-rex pup and put it back in the ps3 then install

Boom converted to dex Smile

Download links You must login or register to view this content.

So I don't have to downgrade my rogero cex at all, just go ahead and install rebug 4.81.2 rex? sorry im just a little confused, thanks so much for the help greatly appreciate it BurtE

The following user thanked s0xmyd0xpl0x for this useful post:

BurtE
06-26-2017, 10:33 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by s0xmyd0xpl0x View Post
So I don't have to downgrade my rogero cex at all, just go ahead and install rebug 4.81.2 rex? sorry im just a little confused, thanks so much for the help greatly appreciate it BurtE

Nope no need to downgrade Smile If you're spoofing to latest firmware then I suggest you disable the spoof before installing the 4.81.2 rex pup as it'll probably throw you some error if you dont

Np

The following user thanked BurtE for this useful post:

s0xmyd0xpl0x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo