06-27-2017, 11:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You know, I've had this issue for a while now, I tried installing a WebMan pkg, don't really know which one I should install, I've re-installed my Firmware, Rebuilt Database, Restored the File System and nothing seems to work? Obviously I've enabled it in Rebug Toolbox, it works on my web browser. Loes

PS3:*You must login or register to view this content.
PC: You must login or register to view this content.

Firmware: Rebug 4.75.3 D-Rex (Been on this for a long time now, 1 year + easy.)
06-27-2017, 01:43 PM #2
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Zerxhh
You know, I've had this issue for a while now, I tried installing a WebMan pkg, don't really know which one I should install, I've re-installed my Firmware, Rebuilt Database, Restored the File System and nothing seems to work? Obviously I've enabled it in Rebug Toolbox, it works on my web browser. Loes

if you have any games renamed try renaming them back to the regular names and see if that works.
06-27-2017, 08:22 PM #3
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
You know, I've had this issue for a while now, I tried installing a WebMan pkg, don't really know which one I should install, I've re-installed my Firmware, Rebuilt Database, Restored the File System and nothing seems to work? Obviously I've enabled it in Rebug Toolbox, it works on my web browser. Loes

Enable cobra mode in Rebug toolbox hope this solves your issue.
06-27-2017, 10:43 PM #4
Thanks for the reply lads, but I've enabled Cobra Mode, also tried re-installing rebug toolbox and disabling cobra + webman then re-enabling them, webman games folder is just always empty, I don't think renaming the games would fix this.
06-28-2017, 12:54 AM #5
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks for the reply lads, but I've enabled Cobra Mode, also tried re-installing rebug toolbox and disabling cobra + webman then re-enabling them, webman games folder is just always empty, I don't think renaming the games would fix this.

didnt even try what i said lol.
06-28-2017, 01:40 AM #6
lucasaf01
Gym leader
reinstall the cfw
06-28-2017, 12:20 PM #7
I have every single game renamed, and it would be a pain to rename them all back to way they was, it's all good I'll just find an alternative.
06-28-2017, 01:47 PM #8
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
I have every single game renamed, and it would be a pain to rename them all back to way they was, it's all good I'll just find an alternative.

Alternative would be to mount the games from multiman.

But Illusional is right, its probably the name of your games causing it
Last edited by BurtE ; 06-28-2017 at 01:50 PM.
06-28-2017, 04:12 PM #9
illusional
Climbing up the ladder

Do you have symbols in the names of all of them also?
06-29-2017, 03:58 PM #10

Go into webman setup and refresh your games list

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo