07-13-2017, 11:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need to know why did i get banned when i upgraded my hdd
last thing i did was only go online to send a msg to a freind and did not go into any games or anything and then signed out
this is the second time this has happened,first time i got banned i was using my original idps and psid ,second time i used a cid generator and found a valid cid and got back online with a new account so did the hdd change lead to the bann or what??
07-15-2017, 06:54 PM #2
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sarra
I need to know why did i get banned when i upgraded my hdd
last thing i did was only go online to send a msg to a freind and did not go into any games or anything and then signed out
this is the second time this has happened,first time i got banned i was using my original idps and psid ,second time i used a cid generator and found a valid cid and got back online with a new account so did the hdd change lead to the bann or what??

Your Console Id needs to be changed to CEX method where changing the HDD changes the CID to DEX Mode.

Just go to PSN Patch Copy the original CID the first on line. and go to Webman and put it over there. you will then be able to login through your original CID. no need to freak out :P
07-18-2017, 04:52 AM #3
ok thx for your reply but i just said my original cid got banned so i dont think i will b able to get online with that cid .i am on dex so does that mean i have to change my console back to cex .Ya i tried my original cid using webman and i get the message "access to sony entertainment network has been banned or temporarily suspended"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo