07-15-2017, 06:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I just bought a jailbroken ps3 in Cex and im new to the ps3 modding scene, I tried to install a couple of menus/eboots/sprx but nothing works, the game just start like a normal one. could anyone link me some tutorials or even help me personnally? thanks Smile

(also i cant connect to ccapi on my pc even tho I put the right ip address)
07-15-2017, 07:14 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Derstys View Post
Hi, I just bought a jailbroken ps3 in Cex and im new to the ps3 modding scene, I tried to install a couple of menus/eboots/sprx but nothing works, the game just start like a normal one. could anyone link me some tutorials or even help me personnally? thanks Smile

What firmware is your PS3 on? Also what game are you trying to mod?
07-15-2017, 07:38 PM #3
PSNpatch is telling me im on cobra 4.81 but where to I need to go to know my firmware? also I tried bo2, (gsc injector and no luck at all) and MW3, thanks for the quick reply
07-15-2017, 08:11 PM #4
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Derstys View Post
Hi, I just bought a jailbroken ps3 in Cex and im new to the ps3 modding scene, I tried to install a couple of menus/eboots/sprx but nothing works, the game just start like a normal one. could anyone link me some tutorials or even help me personnally? thanks Smile

Since you are new. Most SPRX's support DEX. that you will need to convert to DEX. and for CCAPI you will need to install CCAPI on your CFW and PC. then you can connect through CCAPI.
07-15-2017, 08:19 PM #5
I already have ccapi installed, forgot to mention it and is converting to dex hard ? i dont wanna brick my playstation or anything Gasp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo