07-18-2017, 07:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking for a platinum game save (The Treasures Of Montezuma 4)*with no luck whatsoever so my question is this. If I put the game onto a jailbroken console and force the trophies to unlock using whatever program does that, if I then play the game will it save itself as a platinum save? If it does I hope to remove it, resign it to use on a non jailbroken console. I know this seem a long winded way to do things but I have my reasons, will it even work? Better still would be if someone already had the game and could just post me a link to the save lol but I'm not having much luck over in the request forum. Thanks in advance for any information you provide.
07-19-2017, 05:16 AM #2
Originally posted by 62 View Post
I'm looking for a platinum game save (The Treasures Of Montezuma 4)*with no luck whatsoever so my question is this. If I put the game onto a jailbroken console and force the trophies to unlock using whatever program does that, if I then play the game will it save itself as a platinum save? If it does I hope to remove it, resign it to use on a non jailbroken console. I know this seem a long winded way to do things but I have my reasons, will it even work? Better still would be if someone already had the game and could just post me a link to the save lol but I'm not having much luck over in the request forum. Thanks in advance for any information you provide.

A trophy folder on jb will not correlate into a platinum save for your OFW. You would have to play the game legit unless you choose to edit timestamps of the pre-made folder.
07-19-2017, 05:56 AM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
A trophy folder on jb will not correlate into a platinum save for your OFW. You would have to play the game legit unless you choose to edit timestamps of the pre-made folder.

So if I edited the timestamps and then played the game, would it then correlate into a platinum save? I'm sure this is an incredible noob question.
07-19-2017, 06:17 AM #4
So if I edited the timestamps and then played the game, would it then correlate into a platinum save? I'm sure this is an incredible noob question.

No, folders does not equal game save.
07-19-2017, 10:38 AM #5
No, folders does not equal game save.

Thanks for the reply. I guess this question can be marked as answered.
07-20-2017, 11:34 PM #6
Thanks for the reply. I guess this question can be marked as answered.

If you want too unlock the trophies for your CFW use the Trophy Unlocker SPRX I Use that
07-21-2017, 02:28 AM #7
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
If you want too unlock the trophies for your CFW use the Trophy Unlocker SPRX I Use that

1. I think he wants it to be legit-looking.
2. Do they actually sync?
07-21-2017, 02:40 PM #8
1. I think he wants it to be legit-looking.
2. Do they actually sync?

Yeah they sync but the Fake gamesave data has too off
07-21-2017, 03:33 PM #9
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
Yeah they sync but the Fake gamesave data has too off

Good to know.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

SoloHoster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo