07-20-2017, 06:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now say i got a jailbroken cfw ps3 and ofw ps3, now i take my ofw ps3 and i extract its console id and psid, now i load that console id and psid on to cfw ps3, and i mean downgrading it back to 3.55 cfw and permanently change console id and psid, then load rebug 4.81.2 and i make a backup of the cfw ps3 which now has the ofw ps3 console id and psid on it. now i take that hdd with the back up on and put it on the ofw ps3 or what if i just even take out the cfw ps3 hdd and place it in the ofw ps3, i ask more for the second question about swapping out the ofw hdd & the cfw hdd, cause if i swap out hdd's, the cfw hdd with the ofw console id and psid on and 4.81 fw why wouldn't the ps3 accept it, there must be a way to fool the chip it looking for most up to date fw version and the
console id and psid for that system,what else is the chip looking for, plus the the new hdd is already jailbroken with matching fw version and matching console id and psid maybe someone can explain why it will or won't work, i only ask cause I bought the wrong ps3 off of eBay and it hasn't got here yet so if I was to try this is there a chance it could work or should i just resell this ps3 and get the right one.

there must be a hacker that can find a way to make the work, maybe it won't work for 4.81 ofw but it might or if you had a console on a older ofw version their may be a way to trick the ps3 into accepting the new jailbroken hdd has it's own hdd, maybe some hacker could figure it out, i don't see why you can't if you can load modded back up with mods why can't someone find a exploit to swap out ofw hdd with cfw hdd if you got the ofw console id and psid loaded on cfw hdd. I'd like to add i have taken my ps3 hdd out for a few minutes and put it back in without having to format or anything it just popped back on like nothing, so why can't we trick the ofw console into taken the cfw hdd as it's own

So let's say you got the files that link ps3 nor chip and the hard drive together and you got the firmware version, and consloe id & psid. why can't you trick the ps3 into thinking the hard drive has always been there.
i know you can remove hdd and put it back without formatting, figure out what is needed and exploit it.
all you hackers have a jailbroken ps3 find the files off the hdd that link nor chip and hdd together then find a exploit to retrieve it off ofw, does no one see the political here

maybe no one understand what im saying ill try this
1you make a copy of the jailbroken ps3 hard drive (that's used to put back in jailbroken ps3 when done)
2now with the jailboken ps3 you load pisd from the non jailbroken ps3
3 and then you load console id also from the non jailbroken ps3 and do this on cfw 3.55 so it's permanent,
4then update jailboken ps3 to matching firmware as the non jailbroken ps3 (so both the non jailbroken ps3 & jailbroken ps3 are the same firmware version).
5 Now you load the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.
6 now you load the hard drive from the jailboken ps3 into the non jailbroken ps3
and poof non jailbroken ps3 thinks that's it's hard drive and has always been it's hard drive

use a jailbroken ps3 to find the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.
10-03-2017, 05:02 PM #2
I think you are confusing what the HDD does and what the nor chip allows, jailbreak ing is simply opening the nors limitations
10-03-2017, 05:20 PM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
Now say i got a jailbroken cfw ps3 and ofw ps3, now i take my ofw ps3 and i extract its console id and psid, now i load that console id and psid on to cfw ps3, and i mean downgrading it back to 3.55 cfw and permanently change console id and psid, then load rebug 4.81.2 and i make a backup of the cfw ps3 which now has the ofw ps3 console id and psid on it. now i take that hdd with the back up on and put it on the ofw ps3 or what if i just even take out the cfw ps3 hdd and place it in the ofw ps3, i ask more for the second question about swapping out the ofw hdd & the cfw hdd, cause if i swap out hdd's, the cfw hdd with the ofw console id and psid on and 4.81 fw why wouldn't the ps3 accept it, there must be a way to fool the chip it looking for most up to date fw version and the
console id and psid for that system,what else is the chip looking for, plus the the new hdd is already jailbroken with matching fw version and matching console id and psid maybe someone can explain why it will or won't work, i only ask cause I bought the wrong ps3 off of eBay and it hasn't got here yet so if I was to try this is there a chance it could work or should i just resell this ps3 and get the right one.

there must be a hacker that can find a way to make the work, maybe it won't work for 4.81 ofw but it might or if you had a console on a older ofw version their may be a way to trick the ps3 into accepting the new jailbroken hdd has it's own hdd, maybe some hacker could figure it out, i don't see why you can't if you can load modded back up with mods why can't someone find a exploit to swap out ofw hdd with cfw hdd if you got the ofw console id and psid loaded on cfw hdd. I'd like to add i have taken my ps3 hdd out for a few minutes and put it back in without having to format or anything it just popped back on like nothing, so why can't we trick the ofw console into taken the cfw hdd as it's own

So let's say you got the files that link ps3 nor chip and the hard drive together and you got the firmware version, and consloe id & psid. why can't you trick the ps3 into thinking the hard drive has always been there.
i know you can remove hdd and put it back without formatting, figure out what is needed and exploit it.
all you hackers have a jailbroken ps3 find the files off the hdd that link nor chip and hdd together then find a exploit to retrieve it off ofw, does no one see the political here

1you make a copy of the jailbroken ps3 hard drive (that's used to put back in jailbroken ps3 when done)
3 and then you load console id also from the non jailbroken ps3 and do this on cfw 3.55 so it's permanent,
4then update jailboken ps3 to matching firmware as the non jailbroken ps3 (so both the non jailbroken ps3 & jailbroken ps3 are the same firmware version).
6 now you load the hard drive from the jailboken ps3 into the non jailbroken ps3
and poof non jailbroken ps3 thinks that's it's hard drive and has always been it's hard drive

use a jailbroken ps3 to find the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.

Don't confuse the HDD with the motherboard. what you said will never work. An unjailbroken PS3 can not be jailbroken unless you downgrade first. the HDD has no part in this. everything is done on the motherboard/chip
10-03-2017, 06:00 PM #4
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
Now say i got a jailbroken cfw ps3 and ofw ps3, now i take my ofw ps3 and i extract its console id and psid, now i load that console id and psid on to cfw ps3, and i mean downgrading it back to 3.55 cfw and permanently change console id and psid, then load rebug 4.81.2 and i make a backup of the cfw ps3 which now has the ofw ps3 console id and psid on it. now i take that hdd with the back up on and put it on the ofw ps3 or what if i just even take out the cfw ps3 hdd and place it in the ofw ps3, i ask more for the second question about swapping out the ofw hdd & the cfw hdd, cause if i swap out hdd's, the cfw hdd with the ofw console id and psid on and 4.81 fw why wouldn't the ps3 accept it, there must be a way to fool the chip it looking for most up to date fw version and the

This made my head hurt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo