07-24-2017, 03:03 AM #1
14Mods
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo everyone just got my jailbreak need some help with getting eveything setup currently my console is this PS3 4.81 Dex with control console, sen enabler, psninja, psn patch, multiman, rebug toolbox, originally it came with Cex but i switched it too dex, the flaws off it doesnt read disc right now until i fix the laser so my only way to play games is if i get them for free i know how to do it but installing i dont the game i already got is mw3 duplex of pirate bay. i need tons of help of how to mod, get online, mod menu etc you get the picture any help is appreciated!
07-24-2017, 03:10 AM #2
Originally posted by 14Mods View Post
Yo everyone just got my jailbreak need some help with getting eveything setup currently my console is this PS3 4.81 Dex with control console, sen enabler, psninja, psn patch, multiman, rebug toolbox, originally it came with Cex but i switched it too dex, the flaws off it doesnt read disc right now until i fix the laser so my only way to play games is if i get them for free i know how to do it but installing i dont the game i already got is mw3 duplex of pirate bay. i need tons of help of how to mod, get online, mod menu etc you get the picture any help is appreciated!

Can't help you with the pirating, but trust that it's really simple. Mods depend on the game. if it's 4.81, you should already be able to go online.
07-24-2017, 03:19 AM #3
14Mods
Gobble
How do i get online? dont i use my psn patch and sen enabler but idk cause the dude i got it from said since i was cex i was good to go online for the start but i switched it too dex and he said since i was on dex that i need to spoof my idps to cex and change 82 to 84
07-24-2017, 03:48 AM #4
14Mods
Gobble
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Can't help you with the pirating, but trust that it's really simple. Mods depend on the game. if it's 4.81, you should already be able to go online.

I just got corrupted data for my rebug toolbox and my multiman after trying to go online and i got a error code trying to get online and then when i went to rebug i got an error and for multiman not all of my pkg files are corrupted help?
07-24-2017, 02:00 PM #5
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
I just got corrupted data for my rebug toolbox and my multiman after trying to go online and i got a error code trying to get online and then when i went to rebug i got an error and for multiman not all of my pkg files are corrupted help?

Brah!! There are tons of tutorials for beginners, fun how people think modding one ps3 is easy why switch to DEX if you know very little huh? To answer your question

Step One: Load the game you want to play through webman
Step Two: don't start the game yet lol :P
Step Three: load up Sen enabler, go to Target ID now click 084(Cex) then go back to XMB
Step Four: you need to disable cfw sys call by holding R2+Triangle (you will get a message letting you know it's working)
Step Five: Once cfw system calls are disabled your good to sign in online.
07-24-2017, 02:01 PM #6
smw74
Do a barrel roll!

Brah!! There are tons of tutorials for beginners, funny how people think modding on the ps3 is easy why switch to DEX if you know very little huh? To answer your question

Step One: Load the game you want to play through webman
Step Two: don't start the game yet lol :P
Step Three: load up Sen enabler, go to Target ID now click 084(Cex) then go back to XMB
Step Four: you need to disable cfw sys call by holding R2+Triangle (you will get a message letting you know it's working)
Step Five: Once cfw system calls are disabled your good to sign in online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo