07-25-2017, 11:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello fellow NGU account holders,I have recently bought a jalibroken ps3 running rebug 4.70 dex. Unfortunately I am completely new to this scene and was wondering do I need to do anything to play online? The console came with a few mod menus and games preloaded, but didn't know if I needed to do anything to play online. Any links to tutorials would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.*
07-25-2017, 10:39 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by BigManGamingTV View Post
Hello fellow NGU account holders,I have recently bought a jalibroken ps3 running rebug 4.70 dex. Unfortunately I am completely new to this scene and was wondering do I need to do anything to play online? The console came with a few mod menus and games preloaded, but didn't know if I needed to do anything to play online. Any links to tutorials would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.*

As far as just getting online:
Normally, you would want to spoof your firmware version to match that of sony's official firmware (which is currently 4.81)
Since you are on DEX, you shouldn't need to do that..

If you would like to, you should be able to use the latest version of SENenabler You must login or register to view this content.
download and install SENenabler to your ps3
Start SENenabler
Go to SEN/PSN options
Allow it to enable SEN access
Allow it to hard reboot
When its finished, you can go to system settings/system information and your firmware version should match that of sony's current official firmware (4.81)

If you have a valid CID and account, you should be able to just sign in.

As far as playing online safely:
I guess it depends what kind of games you are playing..
I think most people, if anything, will run psnpatch to disable syscall and cfw, and psninja to wipe history afterwards..as well as spoofing their CID and PSID with ccapi.

GTAv online is a mess..prepare to be frozen or booted.

Bo2 will require antiban..

Games like destiny, all cods above black ops 1, and other various games have their own banning systems that you might not find a way around because there is no (public) antiban for them atm.

but thats about it. the rest is in fate.
Last edited by Dro ; 07-25-2017 at 10:42 PM.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

BigManGamingTV
07-25-2017, 11:03 PM #3
Thanks very much for the detailed response very helpful
07-26-2017, 12:06 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Dro View Post
As far as just getting online:
Normally, you would want to spoof your firmware version to match that of sony's official firmware (which is currently 4.81)
Since you are on DEX, you shouldn't need to do that..

If you would like to, you should be able to use the latest version of SENenabler You must login or register to view this content.
download and install SENenabler to your ps3
Start SENenabler
Go to SEN/PSN options
Allow it to enable SEN access
Allow it to hard reboot
When its finished, you can go to system settings/system information and your firmware version should match that of sony's current official firmware (4.81)

If you have a valid CID and account, you should be able to just sign in.

As far as playing online safely:
I guess it depends what kind of games you are playing..
I think most people, if anything, will run psnpatch to disable syscall and cfw, and psninja to wipe history afterwards..as well as spoofing their CID and PSID with ccapi.

GTAv online is a mess..prepare to be frozen or booted.

Bo2 will require antiban..

Games like destiny, all cods above black ops 1, and other various games have their own banning systems that you might not find a way around because there is no (public) antiban for them atm.

but thats about it. the rest is in fate.

Originally posted by BigManGamingTV View Post
Thanks very much for the detailed response very helpful

Dro is a good dude that is always helping out, you are in good hands my friend.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo