07-26-2017, 01:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok about 2 weeks or a month ago I went to sign in on my ps3 and I got the temporary banned or suspend message, i messed around with it for about a hour with no luck. i was able to sign in on my computer and I checked my email no ban email from sony. i kept checking ps3 to see if I could sign in and my email for a message from sony, but nothing. after about three days i was able to sign back in and play. so the problem fixed it self, so I thought today i went to sign in and i got it again temporary banned or suspend message. first time i was d-rex 4.81.2 rebug this time im now gone back to rebug 4.70 d-rex. so is there some sony glitch or maybe some new mod stopping me from going online, cause once again i can sign in on my computer and no email from sony telling me im banned. if you need more information please ask cause this is weird if you ask me. last time I got banned i got a email. this new console id i have only gone online with 1 account and no emails from sony and im able to sign in with computer. i should add i been modding over 2 years never had a issue like this.

Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended. no other errors ( error codes zero)

I'm sure I'll be back online in a few days but anyone maybe got a clue to what's going on here.

is there a chance someone reported me the first time and sony found i did nothing wrong and i left no trace of cfw so they lifted my ban, and maybe i been reported again.

cause day two still no email from sony and i can still sign in on computer. last time it lasted three days about a month ago and it just fixed it self.
if i did do something wrong im pretty sure there going to ban the account in question as well as the console, at least last time i got a real console ban they sent me a email telling me my account and console were permitly banned. i really don't believe im console ban just something is $∞%= up
Last edited by Weed420Modz ; 07-26-2017 at 09:26 PM.
07-28-2017, 12:35 AM #2
day 3 still can't get online, but still haven't got a email from sony, still able to sign in on my account on my computer. id like to add when i try to use my internet browser on ps3 it says can't connect to many connections already, if that helps any. but im able to connect with rtm tools, ftp, this is as long as it lasted the time before so hopefully tomorrow it will fix it self. if not ill reformat ps3 on 3.55 ofw and start over fresh see if that works.
07-29-2017, 01:07 PM #3
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
day 3 still can't get online, but still haven't got a email from sony, still able to sign in on my account on my computer. id like to add when i try to use my internet browser on ps3 it says can't connect to many connections already, if that helps any. but im able to connect with rtm tools, ftp, this is as long as it lasted the time before so hopefully tomorrow it will fix it self. if not ill reformat ps3 on 3.55 ofw and start over fresh see if that works.

You need a new console id.
07-29-2017, 01:50 PM #4
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
You need a new console id.

maybe but i doubt it, this is the same thing that happened a month ago only it was three days and fixed it self, im still not able to get online ill wait for someone to post a console id and test it, if it works then ill buy a new console id, if it don't work then I'll post every thing i have tried to fix the problem and see if someone can help me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo