07-26-2017, 06:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My issue: missing package manager and webman in xmb menu

How the issue occurred:
not 2 sure. i was trying to get online which is a different issue. i was using sen enabler, i disable sen access then i enabled sen access, then i was using psn patch i was trying to push square to spoof and run cfw, but it wasn't working for some reason, so i tried to do what i always do there, and push triangle it went black screen beeped normal but i noticed package manager and webman were missing when xmb reloads. i should add after i enabled sen and restarted i couldn't find cobra in rebug toolbox, sen enabler wouldn't load, it would just go to black screen then beep and restart, this is after a hard boot, soft boot with rebug toolbox, and even manual turning it off and on. im 99% sure that's all i did today.

I have tried to fix my issue with:
i tried uninstall sen enabler, reinstalling it, i tried enabled sen access and disable sen access. i installed new cfw 4.81.2 d-rex, i was on 4.70 d-rex. now when i reinstall new cfw they were there package manager and webman, but after i went in rebug toolbox to enable cobra and webman and all the other goodies when I restarted ps3 they were gone again. i also restored ps3 to default settings.

The following user thanked Weed420Modz for this useful post:

vSMGz-
07-27-2017, 11:55 PM #2
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
My issue: missing package manager and webman in xmb menu

How the issue occurred:
not 2 sure. i was trying to get online which is a different issue. i was using sen enabler, i disable sen access then i enabled sen access, then i was using psn patch i was trying to push square to spoof and run cfw, but it wasn't working for some reason, so i tried to do what i always do there, and push triangle it went black screen beeped normal but i noticed package manager and webman were missing when xmb reloads. i should add after i enabled sen and restarted i couldn't find cobra in rebug toolbox, sen enabler wouldn't load, it would just go to black screen then beep and restart, this is after a hard boot, soft boot with rebug toolbox, and even manual turning it off and on. im 99% sure that's all i did today.

i tried uninstall sen enabler, reinstalling it, i tried enabled sen access and disable sen access. i installed new cfw 4.81.2 d-rex, i was on 4.70 d-rex. now when i reinstall new cfw they were there package manager and webman, but after i went in rebug toolbox to enable cobra and webman and all the other goodies when I restarted ps3 they were gone again. i also restored ps3 to default settings.

You fixed this???? I just got the same problem
07-28-2017, 12:08 AM #3
vSMGz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
My issue: missing package manager and webman in xmb menu

How the issue occurred:

Bro, I figured out what's wrong, go to sen enabler, go to patch all then select FULL CFW. Make sure you click FULL CFW or whatever it is and it'll all come back
07-28-2017, 12:22 AM #4
ya thanks i got that fixed figured out what it was which was the same as you but thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo