07-26-2017, 09:15 PM #1
DaZeModz-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So on my jailbroken ps3 I'm getting the blue screen telling to repair and restore default settings. It's happened before and I was able to repair it but now it's looping. I've tried numbers 2,3, 4, and 6 in recovery mode and it doesn't work. It either freezes or gets stuck at the preparing screen. I'm guessing it's the hard drive. Will formatting my cfw's hard drive in my ofw ps3 would fix it? If anyone has a solution I'd appreciate the help.
07-26-2017, 11:23 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by DaZeModz
So on my jailbroken ps3 I'm getting the blue screen telling to repair and restore default settings. It's happened before and I was able to repair it but now it's looping. I've tried numbers 2,3, 4, and 6 in recovery mode and it doesn't work. It either freezes or gets stuck at the preparing screen. I'm guessing it's the hard drive. Will formatting my cfw's hard drive in my ofw ps3 would fix it? If anyone has a solution I'd appreciate the help.

You can try option "restore ps3 system" to format the drive. If it freezes during any options, I would assume the hdd needs to be replaced.
07-26-2017, 11:34 PM #3
DaZeModz-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dro View Post
You can try option "restore ps3 system" to format the drive. If it freezes during any options, I would assume the hdd needs to be replaced.

Ok. I thought restoring the PS3 erases everything including the cfw?
07-27-2017, 12:34 AM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by DaZeModz
Ok. I thought restoring the PS3 erases everything including the cfw?

It will erase everything, but you will be able to reinstall your cfw with a usb.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo