07-27-2017, 11:25 PM #1
s0xmyd0xpl0x
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My friend from work wants me to look into getting him turbo grafix 16 emulator for ps3, he also mentioned other emulators as well if possible. can anyone point me into the right direction for these as I know nothing about them.
Also would he need a external HD to store all these emulator games?

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread and any help is greatly appreciated, thanks and have a great day!
07-28-2017, 12:38 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by s0xmyd0xpl0x View Post
My friend from work wants me to look into getting him turbo grafix 16 emulator for ps3, he also mentioned other emulators as well if possible. can anyone point me into the right direction for these as I know nothing about them.
Also would he need a external HD to store all these emulator games?

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread and any help is greatly appreciated, thanks and have a great day!

You can check emuparadise.. I'm not sure about turbographix 16 specifically, but you can find emulators for n64,sega,nes,snes,gameboy, and mame, for sure. If the version of the emulator does not work on your ps3, you may need to find a different one. You can try to find a different version of the emulator on brewology.

It will probably be a pkg file, slap the emulator on a usb and install it to your ps3.

Connect your ps3 to filezilla and create a folder inside dev_hdd0/ called "ROMS" (no quotes)
Inside the "ROMS" folder, create folders for the games of your emulator(s), such as N64 folder, SEGA folder, SNES folder, etc.
Inside those folders you can put your games, depending on the console it's for.

When you open the emulator of your choice, navigate to the ROMS folder and find the game you would like to play.
Last edited by Dro ; 07-28-2017 at 12:42 AM.

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

s0xmyd0xpl0x
08-03-2017, 12:21 AM #3
s0xmyd0xpl0x
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the detailed info on how to do this Dro I really appreciate that and will try it out on sunday (my only day off...boo!)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo