07-28-2017, 12:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who Knows what this error is?

I Sign up one account, then go too sign up another but then i get that error then go too sign in too an account then same error?

do you think there could be a limit on the amount off accounts you can make too 1 account, then if you try again it blocks you for a while?

im not jumping too conclusions sorry if it seems like that im just wondering due too i sold every account on my PS3 and i want too make more quick so i use my PC Happy :P

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

xHiC
07-28-2017, 04:08 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
Who Knows what this error is?

I Sign up one account, then go too sign up another but then i get that error then go too sign in too an account then same error?

do you think there could be a limit on the amount off accounts you can make too 1 account, then if you try again it blocks you for a while?

im not jumping too conclusions sorry if it seems like that im just wondering due too i sold every account on my PS3 and i want too make more quick so i use my PC Happy :P

Where you using a VPN ?
07-28-2017, 04:35 PM #3
Originally posted by Jon
Where you using a VPN ?

Nope not at all
07-29-2017, 11:19 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
Who Knows what this error is?

There is a limit of accounts you can make on a ps3.

do you mean 8001016? I think that's the IP ban. You can confirm by trying to go to playstation.com. If you can't access the site, you will know you are IP banned.

You can fix this by changing your public IP.

Also, just to let you know, I don't know if you mean to do this, but "to" means towards. "too" means also, or as well.
07-29-2017, 11:20 PM #5
Originally posted by Dro View Post
There is a limit of accounts you can make on a ps3.

do you mean 8001016? I think that's the IP ban. You can confirm by trying to go to playstation.com. If you can't access the site you will know you are IP banned.

You can fix this by changing your public IP.

Also, just to let you know, I don't know if you mean to do this, but "to" means towards. "too" means also, or as well.

Nah bro no IP ban

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

Dro
07-30-2017, 02:47 PM #6
I cannot get on my ps3 to check for you at the moment, but if your using WebMan, go into WebMan Setup, scroll down to your idps. Make sure your idps didn't change back to 000000010082, if it did change it back to 000000010084. make sure to tick the idps box and when your done, scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save, then restart your ps3.
08-16-2017, 11:29 PM #7
Originally posted by tferrenburg View Post
I cannot get on my ps3 to check for you at the moment, but if your using WebMan, go into WebMan Setup, scroll down to your idps. Make sure your idps didn't change back to 000000010082, if it did change it back to 000000010084. make sure to tick the idps box and when your done, scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save, then restart your ps3.

Its on my computer :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo