Post: Transfer game from Disc to Internal PS3 (BD broken)
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a PS3 CFW Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX Cobra 7.5 (or whatever versions are, all is updated to last versions).
I have the disc of my MGS4, and I want to play it but the PS3 can't read it beacuse the BluRay doesn't work. I have tried to download it (BLES) (Not warez OBVIOUSLY) but it gives me problems with "BIG Files" and "Splitted files". I have downloaded PS3Merge on my PC but the program gives me problems (it starts merging the first splitted files, than stop giving me an error saying something like the files are opened in other sources, but I have tried to close ALL the files with PS3Merge only opened, I have tried to reboot my PC but nothing... still having same problem).
So I am asking... is there a way to transfer my game from original disc to PS3?
Thanks!

P.S. = Because it's not warez, if someone can tell me how to solve with PS3Merge it would be awesome too...
08-08-2017, 02:27 PM #11
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
Wait you have the disc right? Put it in, run mutliman, hit triangle on the disc and select copy to internal..

Also when you transfer splitted files everything will be automatically just drag them all in filezila.

Sorry i readed the wrong post..

Please read the post! What the hell! I said that my BluRay is broken and my PS3 can't read disc!
08-08-2017, 03:50 PM #12
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Please read the post! What the hell! I said that my BluRay is broken and my PS3 can't read disc!

Download filezilla and not that PS3Merge program (never hard of it) and give it a try.
08-09-2017, 04:58 AM #13
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
I have a PS3 CFW Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX Cobra 7.5 (or whatever versions are, all is updated to last versions).
I have the disc of my MGS4, and I want to play it but the PS3 can't read it beacuse the BluRay doesn't work. I have tried to download it (BLES) (Not warez OBVIOUSLY) but it gives me problems with "BIG Files" and "Splitted files". I have downloaded PS3Merge on my PC but the program gives me problems (it starts merging the first splitted files, than stop giving me an error saying something like the files are opened in other sources, but I have tried to close ALL the files with PS3Merge only opened, I have tried to reboot my PC but nothing... still having same problem).
So I am asking... is there a way to transfer my game from original disc to PS3?
Thanks!

P.S. = Because it's not warez, if someone can tell me how to solve with PS3Merge it would be awesome too...

You could try putting it in an ISO file and running that since cobra supports it.
08-09-2017, 08:27 AM #14
Originally posted by Percal View Post
You could try putting it in an ISO file and running that since cobra supports it.

How can I do that, how can I convert to ISO?
08-09-2017, 08:28 AM #15
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
Download filezilla and not that PS3Merge program (never hard of it) and give it a try.

OMG Mitches... I said that I downloaded MGS4, i transfer it with FileZilla, and it gives me problem that on Main MenĂ¹ Joystick doesn't work because there are "splitted files"
08-09-2017, 09:35 AM #16
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
forgot to quote sorry.
08-09-2017, 09:36 AM #17
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
How can I do that, how can I convert to ISO?

I guess this would be the simplest thing to use You must login or register to view this content.
08-09-2017, 12:22 PM #18
Originally posted by Percal View Post
I guess this would be the simplest thing to use You must login or register to view this content.

Is there a different way? The game has 24GB and if something go wrong you waste a lot of time ...
08-09-2017, 12:43 PM #19
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
Is there a different way? The game has 24GB and if something go wrong you waste a lot of time ...

You're wasting more time not trying than waiting for another way

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo