Post: Transfer game from Disc to Internal PS3 (BD broken)
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a PS3 CFW Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX Cobra 7.5 (or whatever versions are, all is updated to last versions).
I have the disc of my MGS4, and I want to play it but the PS3 can't read it beacuse the BluRay doesn't work. I have tried to download it (BLES) (Not warez OBVIOUSLY) but it gives me problems with "BIG Files" and "Splitted files". I have downloaded PS3Merge on my PC but the program gives me problems (it starts merging the first splitted files, than stop giving me an error saying something like the files are opened in other sources, but I have tried to close ALL the files with PS3Merge only opened, I have tried to reboot my PC but nothing... still having same problem).
So I am asking... is there a way to transfer my game from original disc to PS3?
Thanks!

P.S. = Because it's not warez, if someone can tell me how to solve with PS3Merge it would be awesome too...
08-06-2017, 04:25 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
I have a PS3 CFW Rebug 4.81.2 D-REX Cobra 7.5 (or whatever versions are, all is updated to last versions).
I have the disc of my MGS4, and I want to play it but the PS3 can't read it beacuse the BluRay doesn't work. I have tried to download it (BLES) (Not warez OBVIOUSLY) but it gives me problems with "BIG Files" and "Splitted files". I have downloaded PS3Merge on my PC but the program gives me problems (it starts merging the first splitted files, than stop giving me an error saying something like the files are opened in other sources, but I have tried to close ALL the files with PS3Merge only opened, I have tried to reboot my PC but nothing... still having same problem).
So I am asking... is there a way to transfer my game from original disc to PS3?
Thanks!

P.S. = Because it's not warez, if someone can tell me how to solve with PS3Merge it would be awesome too...

I have MGS4 just get the torrent version and FTP to yoru HDD using via FileZilla
08-06-2017, 08:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Dr.
I have MGS4 just get the torrent version and FTP to yoru HDD using via FileZilla

I have done it! I said that i transfer MGS4 to PS3 using FileZilla but it gives me problem with the Splitted files "666x" or something like that. Can you PM me with the link of Torrent? (If BLES)

I repeat: it's not warez, I have the disc, I bought it.
08-07-2017, 03:05 AM #4
I have done it! I said that i transfer MGS4 to PS3 using FileZilla but it gives me problem with the Splitted files "666x" or something like that. Can you PM me with the link of Torrent? (If BLES)

I repeat: it's not warez, I have the disc, I bought it.

Are you trying to transfer the file in a usb key or something? Because you cant USB (fat32) format cant transfer files over 4gb.

Oh and about the error source problems, look up in the filezilla queue transfer you have to like manually cancel the transfer even tho you never did it (had the same problem 1 time).
Last edited by Mitches ; 08-07-2017 at 03:08 AM.
08-07-2017, 02:33 PM #5
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
Are you trying to transfer the file in a usb key or something? Because you cant USB (fat32) format cant transfer files over 4gb.

Oh and about the error source problems, look up in the filezilla queue transfer you have to like manually cancel the transfer even tho you never did it (had the same problem 1 time).

I have not understood your last sentence (i'm not english):
How can i solve my source/splitted files on FTP..?
08-07-2017, 05:42 PM #6
I have not understood your last sentence (i'm not english):
How can i solve my source/splitted files on FTP..?

Where are you trying to transfer the file to. Yes ps3, but where exactly..
08-08-2017, 07:52 AM #7
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
Where are you trying to transfer the file to. Yes ps3, but where exactly..

I have downloaded my MGS4 BLES00246 to my dev_hdd0/DIREC/HERE

It took me 6 hours to transfer it with FileZilla (24 GB). Then I went on the PS3, I have launched the game: the game works until I reach the main menu (New Story, Extra Bonus, etc etc), then when I press a botton in the Joystick it doesn't work, such as if my Joystick is off. So I have searched this problem and it says that "I have a problem with 1 BIG File and 13 Splitted Files". Indeed I went in my MultiMan, I pressed Square on the game to see "problems with files" and Indeed it says that there are splitted files. I have tried to use PS3 Merge to cancel Splitted files but the program doesn't work.

Then what can I do?
08-08-2017, 07:58 AM #8
I have downloaded my MGS4 BLES00246 to my dev_hdd0/DIREC/HERE

It took me 6 hours to transfer it with FileZilla (24 GB). Then I went on the PS3, I have launched the game: the game works until I reach the main menu (New Story, Extra Bonus, etc etc), then when I press a botton in the Joystick it doesn't work, such as if my Joystick is off. So I have searched this problem and it says that "I have a problem with 1 BIG File and 13 Splitted Files". Indeed I went in my MultiMan, I pressed Square on the game to see "problems with files" and Indeed it says that there are splitted files. I have tried to use PS3 Merge to cancel Splitted files but the program doesn't work.

Then what can I do?

Should be able to merge the split files using multiman
08-08-2017, 08:14 AM #9
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Should be able to merge the split files using multiman

How? I have MultiMan Singstar Replacement Build 32
08-08-2017, 12:08 PM #10
How? I have MultiMan Singstar Replacement Build 32

Wait you have the disc right? Put it in, run mutliman, hit triangle on the disc and select copy to internal..

Also when you transfer splitted files everything will be automatically just drag them all in filezila.

Sorry i readed the wrong post..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo