08-13-2017, 12:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi im in need of some urgent help due to error code 8002A224 when i now try sign in to psn*
My System*
Rebug 4.81 Dex*
i changed from CEX to DEX and i couldnt go online so i switched back to CEX and my online signed back in*
i then thought ill go back to DEX and then try my psn patch 2017.02B
This didnt work i have tried various way of this psn fix and cannot get anything to work *i tried changing my idps im stuck and im helpless just wanna get back online via CEX OR DEX*
ideally DEX Can Anyone please help asap i changed my idps and im lost now*
08-13-2017, 01:26 AM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by subaruguy89 View Post
Hi im in need of some urgent help due to error code 8002A224 when i now try sign in to psn*
My System*
Rebug 4.81 Dex*
i changed from CEX to DEX and i couldnt go online so i switched back to CEX and my online signed back in*
This didnt work i have tried various way of this psn fix and cannot get anything to work *i tried changing my idps im stuck and im helpless just wanna get back online via CEX OR DEX*

go into toolbox, change your active ps3id to cex , you will have to do it every boot

if you dont want to do it every boot then put usb into console, go into toolbox, export flash to file, put usb into pc, put the dump into dump statistic, grab your idps then set it as boot via ccapi.
08-13-2017, 02:37 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by subaruguy89 View Post
Hi im in need of some urgent help due to error code 8002A224 when i now try sign in to psn*
My System*
Rebug 4.81 Dex*

Lol start googling things. This means your CID is invalid. This happens when it gets sets to a Dex cid, reset your cid by changing it with ccapi, and set it to boot mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo