08-18-2017, 05:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello can anyone help I'm new to modding*and my pc is broken I'm at the library most websites are blocked cant reach any youtube channels to download menus from can some1 tell me how to download a menu and inject using a usb pls
08-19-2017, 01:41 PM #2
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by xCrazyHoe View Post
hello can anyone help I'm new to modding*and my pc is broken I'm at the library most websites are blocked cant reach any youtube channels to download menus from can some1 tell me how to download a menu and inject using a usb pls

1st thing is to tell us which game your trying to mod so we can point you in the right direction..

The following user thanked SolidSRK for this useful post:

smw74
08-19-2017, 02:11 PM #3
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Modding without a PC can be a bit tricky but to me it sounds like your trying to mod GTA 5 or BO2 huh?? If so look for KMZ Ultra Loader, I believe both mod loader come with tons of menu's which don't need a PC to install. Just copy the files to a USB that has enough space(1-2gb should work fine).
08-19-2017, 02:12 PM #4
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xCrazyHoe View Post
hello can anyone help I'm new to modding*and my pc is broken I'm at the library most websites are blocked cant reach any youtube channels to download menus from can some1 tell me how to download a menu and inject using a usb pls

Modding without a PC can be a bit tricky but to me it sounds like your trying to mod GTA 5 or BO2 huh?? If so look for KMZ Ultra Loader, I believe both mod loader come with tons of menu's which don't need a PC to install. Just copy the files to a USB that has enough space(1-2gb should work fine).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo