Post: Modder turned of my console and has access to it HELP
09-02-2017, 12:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So im playing bo2 legit, not modding at the time and a modder was thinking i am modding and starts reading out my IP so i leave, then he accessed the notification thing on my ps3 saying your ps3's gonna turn off now and then bo2 will be gone, then my ps3 turns off and i turn it back on, and then he does the notification thing again when im not even online but just in xmb and then saids your bo2 is going to be gone now so i turn of my console and then he turns it on??? WTF, please help
09-02-2017, 12:20 PM #2
rip you
09-02-2017, 01:04 PM #3
thanks for the vote on confidence
09-02-2017, 01:11 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Vanquix View Post
So im playing bo2 legit, not modding at the time and a modder was thinking i am modding and starts reading out my IP so i leave, then he accessed the notification thing on my ps3 saying your ps3's gonna turn off now and then bo2 will be gone, then my ps3 turns off and i turn it back on, and then he does the notification thing again when im not even online but just in xmb and then saids your bo2 is going to be gone now so i turn of my console and then he turns it on??? WTF, please help

turn off dmz/port forwarding
Last edited by BurtE ; 09-02-2017 at 01:15 PM.
09-02-2017, 01:25 PM #5
what will that do? will it stop him accessing my ps3? cause since then he's deleted my bo2 update and i cant download it cause it gives me an error
09-02-2017, 01:29 PM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
what will that do? will it stop him accessing my ps3? cause since then he's deleted my bo2 update and i cant download it cause it gives me an error

yes it'll stop him from accessing your ps3. i'd probably reinstall bo2 from disc or torrent because he could of deleted some files. he probably has your cid too
09-02-2017, 01:58 PM #7
i just turned it off, how do i know that it has worked? and also thank you for your help man appreciate it a lot, you have no idea man
09-02-2017, 03:19 PM #8
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
i just turned it off, how do i know that it has worked? and also thank you for your help man appreciate it a lot, you have no idea man

how do you know it worked?

add me on skype: TiqahTTG , send me ur real ip when your console is switched on and i'll try to connect

haha np man, good friend of mine had his hdd wiped from the same method
09-02-2017, 09:31 PM #9
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Also set webman's admin/user mode on.
09-02-2017, 10:10 PM #10
I don't see where i can put webman's admin/user mode on, any additional info ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo