09-05-2017, 02:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Gets very hot an vary quick any suggestions
09-05-2017, 02:47 PM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ohsodanky View Post
Gets very hot an vary quick any suggestions

i'd recommend using the cobra plug in, best way to go about speeding up the fan.
the easiest way to install without issues so to install the latest rebug firmware, go to package files and install latest rebug toolbox and install even if say's ypu got that version. Then load up rebug toolbox and in the second tab you will see options to enable cobra and webman, just enable both of those and reboot the system, now you should see webman in the games tag of XMB. click into it and go to the settings at which point you will see fan settings part way down the page, turn mess around with that and save the settings down the bottom and you should be right.

If set manual I recommend
FAT Models: 37% - 45% Max
Slims: 45 - 65% Max

Sorry for poor writing, but i'm in a hurry to type. Hopefully you understand
09-05-2017, 09:22 PM #3
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dabi View Post
i'd recommend using the cobra plug in, best way to go about speeding up the fan.
the easiest way to install without issues so to install the latest rebug firmware, go to package files and install latest rebug toolbox and install even if say's ypu got that version. Then load up rebug toolbox and in the second tab you will see options to enable cobra and webman, just enable both of those and reboot the system, now you should see webman in the games tag of XMB. click into it and go to the settings at which point you will see fan settings part way down the page, turn mess around with that and save the settings down the bottom and you should be right.

If set manual I recommend
FAT Models: 37% - 45% Max
Slims: 45 - 65% Max

Sorry for poor writing, but i'm in a hurry to type. Hopefully you understand

Lol my fan is at 85% hahahahaha... My ps3 sucks
09-06-2017, 12:42 PM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by AerialOnDex View Post
Lol my fan is at 85% hahahahaha... My ps3 sucks

my old slim needed to be around 80 in the the summer but any higher is really bad for the fan etc, 65 was highest I would go as for fat consoles I found that 40 - 50 was good on my CECHK
09-06-2017, 02:50 PM #5
ok thank you iv already got them enabled so just didn't realize i could adjust the fan im on rebug 4.81 D-Rex would this be fine to stay on ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo