09-08-2017, 12:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i have woke this morning to find when i log in i have been banned from psn*
i am stuck at the moment and am very new to owning this console its been mine for around 3 weeks and now this*
can someone please help or guide me in the correct places as its ever so confusing and i read contradicting things about it
someone telling me 30 pound and it will be sorted he can do it online im just very unsure what are my options please someone help*
09-08-2017, 12:17 PM #2
So basically you got banned by PSN. It also sounds like a console ban. What you need to do is buy a new console id from someone. I recommend UngodlyJames (YouTuber) You must login or register to view this content.
On that page it also has a link on how to change your CID when you buy it. This will get your console unbanned but not your account. You can not unban your account at all. Also next time be more careful and clear syscalls, and psnpatch, as well psninja just for precautions.
09-08-2017, 01:14 PM #3
i have no idea on sys calls psn patch or ps ninja i know they was installed when purchased but the seller has not helped me at ll with anything but thats okay i gotta learn somewhere
someone has offered to unban me via remote control of my laptop take around 45 minutes for £25 i have to do nothing is this worth it or is this dodgy he has a website and said he been doing it for 7 years
09-08-2017, 01:30 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by subaruguy89 View Post
i have no idea on sys calls psn patch or ps ninja i know they was installed when purchased but the seller has not helped me at ll with anything but thats okay i gotta learn somewhere
someone has offered to unban me via remote control of my laptop take around 45 minutes for £25 i have to do nothing is this worth it or is this dodgy he has a website and said he been doing it for 7 years

lol u dont need him to do it

its as easy as buying a cid (or finding a free one) then setting it with CCAPI
09-09-2017, 05:30 PM #5
Never let someone you dont know or trust have remote access to your laptop, they could steal anything they wanted to!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo