09-09-2017, 03:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need help cause everything i have tried to get this error to stop hasn't worked ive tried downgrading my ps3 to 4.75 and upgrading it 4.81 but nothing seems to work. i have tried all the tutorials i could find i am from the uk and me cid region code is 87 and i have tried changing that but nothing is working some one please help....
09-09-2017, 04:40 PM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TheBlac View Post
i need help cause everything i have tried to get this error to stop hasn't worked ive tried downgrading my ps3 to 4.75 and upgrading it 4.81 but nothing seems to work. i have tried all the tutorials i could find i am from the uk and me cid region code is 87 and i have tried changing that but nothing is working some one please help....

if changing your active ps3id to cex doesnt work then you need to get a new cid.
09-10-2017, 11:45 AM #3
then i that doesnt work then what do i do
09-10-2017, 12:01 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TheBlac View Post
then i that doesnt work then what do i do

fresh unbanned cid will work without a doubt.
09-10-2017, 01:26 PM #5
thank you so much burtE you have been such a good help ill make sure to buy one and see want happens
09-10-2017, 04:42 PM #6
SolidSRK
Little One
People need to realise updating your filmware voids the CID. Hope they read this before attempting Smile
09-10-2017, 06:03 PM #7
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
People need to realise updating your filmware voids the CID. Hope they read this before attempting Smile

Doesnt void the cid. just sets it back to the original
09-10-2017, 06:15 PM #8
MR.MCGOO
Gym leader
that error code means the cid is not a real one. its not valid. doesnt mean its banned. its like when sony messed up and any cid worked for a couple of months but then they fixed it. so you can type in ass in your cid and youll get that error code as well. id check and make sure your using the real one. also ive noticed it happened to me awhile back but i checked sen enabler and the cid there was different than it was in psnpatch and webman. i used the one in sen enabler and it worked. instead of showing that error code itll say banned or sign in. id check before you keep downgrading it lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo