09-19-2017, 03:12 AM #1
Promptosama
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it possible to get banned by syncing trophies? I am wondering because I am putting this account on my PS4 and was thinking of buying two games from the psn store and don't want to lose those games if I do

Thanks
09-19-2017, 04:44 AM #2
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Promptosama View Post
Is it possible to get banned by syncing trophies? I am wondering because I am putting this account on my PS4 and was thinking of buying two games from the psn store and don't want to lose those games if I do

Thanks

Buying two games on the ps4 or 3?
09-19-2017, 05:48 AM #3
Promptosama
Save Point
On PS4
09-19-2017, 06:16 PM #4
Is it possible to get banned by syncing trophies? I am wondering because I am putting this account on my PS4 and was thinking of buying two games from the psn store and don't want to lose those games if I do

Thanks

Buy the games on a separate account and make that account primary. That way if you get banned you won't lose the games.
09-26-2017, 07:04 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Thanks

Syncing trophies won't get you banned, trust. The only way you could get a ban in a slight chance is if you dump a massive amount of trophies that will break your trophy level ( 90+ ). Once again, I know a lot of people that hit 100, and don't get banned. Just try to not break 85 trophy level to be 100% safe.

Cheers, Hydrogen

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sys
09-27-2017, 12:25 PM #6
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Syncing trophies won't get you banned, trust. The only way you could get a ban in a slight chance is if you dump a massive amount of trophies that will break your trophy level ( 90+ ). Once again, I know a lot of people that hit 100, and don't get banned. Just try to not break 85 trophy level to be 100% safe.

Cheers, Hydrogen

How do you sync your trohpies? Newest CFW or spoof and clean history?
09-27-2017, 01:22 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sys View Post
How do you sync your trohpies? Newest CFW or spoof and clean history?

I'm usually on 4.71 Rebug DEX, and never updated from there. I just do the trophies man, no need to clean history or use PSN Ninja nor PSN Patch. Those homebrews are useless. Trust me on that. They don't do anything. I used a my CFW for over two years now, and never been banned. In addition, I never had those applications even installed as a .pkg on my system.

Just sync, and try your best to not overdo trophies like a crazy madman going for 100 trophy level.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sys
09-28-2017, 06:19 AM #8
Sys
Gym leader
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I'm usually on 4.71 Rebug DEX, and never updated from there. I just do the trophies man, no need to clean history or use PSN Ninja nor PSN Patch. Those homebrews are useless. Trust me on that. They don't do anything. I used a my CFW for over two years now, and never been banned. In addition, I never had those applications even installed as a .pkg on my system.

Just sync, and try your best to not overdo trophies like a crazy madman going for 100 trophy level.

Thank for the information!
I just want to clean up some unfinished games on my main psn account.
09-28-2017, 02:56 PM #9
Dro
i<3myPs3
imo, your cid (on the ps3) and the account are at risk for ban from the minute you sign into psn on cfw. I think it is all logged and if they decide to look into your account or maybe you trigger something, you will be banned, whether you are currently playing on ofw or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo