09-21-2017, 07:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I decided to take my “jailbroken ps3” out of the dust. I realized the reason why it was in the dust is bc it is in a boot loop and I got so frustrated trying to fix it last time. Is there a fix? I think I tried booting into recovery mode, but it wouldn’t let me. The way it got into a boot loop was I was on 4.21 REBUG, I think. Then I tried downgrading to 3.55 to update to a new cfw, then this happened. Any help would be appreciated :(((
09-25-2017, 04:36 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by PhokinSmexy View Post
I decided to take my “jailbroken ps3” out of the dust. I realized the reason why it was in the dust is bc it is in a boot loop and I got so frustrated trying to fix it last time. Is there a fix? I think I tried booting into recovery mode, but it wouldn’t let me. The way it got into a boot loop was I was on 4.21 REBUG, I think. Then I tried downgrading to 3.55 to update to a new cfw, then this happened. Any help would be appreciated :(((

edit: nvm i see the error code in title

CEX or DEX?

if you are CEX, you need to only install CEX firmwares. You can use this downgrader for CEX You must login or register to view this content.

if you are DEX, you need to only install DEX firmwares. You can use this downgrader for DEX You must login or register to view this content.

Try to see if you can boot into recovery mode again.

To get into recovery mode:
1. Press the power button to turn on the console
2. Once the ps3 has booted up, Press the power button to turn off the console
3. Once the console is off, Press and hold the power button.
You will hear one beep on initial powerup, then another beep, followed by two beeps, in which case you can let go of the power button.
Recovery mode should boot up.

if you can get into recovery mode, select option "restore ps3 system"
This will format the hdd and wipe everything(games, saves, etc)
When it is finished you will be brought to a black screen, asking for your last syscall (last cfw installed)
Reinstall your cfw

If it doesn't work, try another 2.5" sata hdd..
Last edited by Dro ; 09-25-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo