09-27-2017, 07:16 PM #1
threamcloud
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys Im using BCES 01175 Uncharted 3 cheat pkg version 1.19. It includes infinite ammo and infinite health cheat (for single player).
The problem is that when I come to chapter 12, there is a part when u really need to use up all your ammo to progress the game. So with the cheat, im stuck there...

I did not back up my eboot before apply the pkg and cannot find any original eboot. I did try to find a cheat pkg for 1.18 version and replacing the eboot and param sfo, no good as it gives me the "unsupported data" or "cannot start disc" problem. I did manage find an original eboot without the param (at least thats what i think becuz the whole site is in another language), not working, still "unsupported data". Then I tried to edit the param.sfo with the tool to match it exactly as the 1.19 param (I cannot edit the below part with all the additional feature though), still unsuccessful.

Anyone can help me T_T? What should I do now? Is original eboot what i need here? Is so may someone plz upload it somewhere for me? all the links I google are all dead =/

Tks very much.
09-27-2017, 08:08 PM #2
threamcloud
Save Point
Hey guys. 30 minutes after I posted, an idea just pop into my mind and it worked, so i just post this here for anyone who encountered the same problem.

Dont change the eboot or param sfo, just rename the 2 update folder in hdd\game (u know, the place where it usually contain the update) to anhything so the game will change it back to the original verson (which the eboot and param still work), play the game thourgh that part, save exit and rename the 2 folder again,voahla ^^

Tks all.
09-27-2017, 08:43 PM #3
threamcloud
Save Point
Hey sadly, as I thought it worked it doesnt. When i revert the update back (so the cheat will work again), the game wont let me continue with the latest save I make, it just goes back to the same plae I get stuck....

T_T. What should I do now...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo