10-07-2017, 08:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been trying to jailbreak my ps3 via a E3 Flasher.

I did the back ups using the E3 Flasher and tested them (they were all good)

I patched them and flashed them back to the PS3

I put the Rogero downgrader .pup onto a usb drive and installed from service menu (So far everything was going well)

Rebooted and i was in Rogero downgrader 3.55

So i thought i would upgrade to the latest version, i put ps3 into safe mode and did the upgrade.

PS3 restarted, But this time i got the red screen of death.

Tried going into safe mode but no joy.

So i tried flashing the nor chip again, now i get no video output to the screen.

I tried flashing my original backup to the nor chip, all completed fine.

Tried to boot ps3, it comes on for a few seconds then shuts down.

I have now soldered the tristate to gnd which keeps ps3 on while i use E3 flasher but as soon as i take the E3 flasher off and remove the tristate cable im back to "it comes on for a few seconds then shuts down."

What should i try next?

Does anyone have download links so i could try a different CFW (Most sites have dead links).

Any help would be appreciated.**
10-07-2017, 09:39 PM #2
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
I don't think there's anything that could fix this.. I think you bricked your PS3 m8
10-08-2017, 08:25 AM #3
Thats what i was thinking.
10-12-2017, 10:41 PM #4
Originally posted by surreyhomeed View Post
I have been trying to jailbreak my ps3 via a E3 Flasher.

I did the back ups using the E3 Flasher and tested them (they were all good)

I patched them and flashed them back to the PS3

I put the Rogero downgrader .pup onto a usb drive and installed from service menu (So far everything was going well)

Rebooted and i was in Rogero downgrader 3.55

So i thought i would upgrade to the latest version, i put ps3 into safe mode and did the upgrade.

PS3 restarted, But this time i got the red screen of death.

Tried going into safe mode but no joy.

So i tried flashing the nor chip again, now i get no video output to the screen.

I tried flashing my original backup to the nor chip, all completed fine.

Tried to boot ps3, it comes on for a few seconds then shuts down.

I have now soldered the tristate to gnd which keeps ps3 on while i use E3 flasher but as soon as i take the E3 flasher off and remove the tristate cable im back to "it comes on for a few seconds then shuts down."

What should i try next?

Does anyone have download links so i could try a different CFW (Most sites have dead links).

Any help would be appreciated.**

What lights flash on it right before it turns off ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo