10-24-2017, 11:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So ever since around march i've been getting the f*cking spastic error thing so either I exit a game turn on my system it has a chance of dropping connect to ps3 with a controller with a usb cable and says*You must login or register to view this content.

This has happened pretty much everyday or every second day and requires me to get the rebug 3.55 downgrader install that then install the 4.81 d-rex cfw and takes around an hr of time that I waste on stupid problems like this so is there a complete fix or do I have to do this everyday

Thanks,Konex

btw soz for the messy thread every pissed off rn Loes
10-24-2017, 02:13 PM #2
Pressing the PS button reboots the ps3, so unless you still get the error after that, you don't have to install new FW.

You should look into what you have running in the background, I know some plugins don't play nice together, and certainly not with DEX.
10-24-2017, 09:15 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by KonexMatrixModz View Post
So ever since around march i've been getting the f*cking spastic error thing so either I exit a game turn on my system it has a chance of dropping connect to ps3 with a controller with a usb cable and says*You must login or register to view this content.

This has happened pretty much everyday or every second day and requires me to get the rebug 3.55 downgrader install that then install the 4.81 d-rex cfw and takes around an hr of time that I waste on stupid problems like this so is there a complete fix or do I have to do this everyday

Thanks,Konex

btw soz for the messy thread every pissed off rn Loes

You have a corrupt or incompatible file on your ps3, maybe within a game or something.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo