11-19-2017, 07:46 AM #1
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I turned off my 4.81.2 Dex Playstation 3 and then turned it on. When I turned it on, the screen looked like if you got a brand new Playstation 3 and turned it on. Like Sony logo and controller stuff. It made me put the date and time, time zone , HDMI, wifi. Then it showed my users with * next to the name. (*Main-)
It said something about the accounts not being linked to Playstation.

When I got on a user, all my themes and settings were reset. All my accounts were signed out. The debug settings were reset.

All my games, DLC's, save data, modding tools, homebrew were still there.
I have no idea what I did. I just turned of my Playstation.

I'm used to getting the install software screen were it tells you to press select and start, but this is different. Anyone have any ideas?
11-19-2017, 10:28 AM #2
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
that happens when you restore from a backup but if you didnt idk why it happened to you
11-19-2017, 08:28 PM #3
i think u got hakcd by anonymoos dood
11-25-2017, 03:06 AM #4
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
I turned off my 4.81.2 Dex Playstation 3 and then turned it on. When I turned it on, the screen looked like if you got a brand new Playstation 3 and turned it on. Like Sony logo and controller stuff. It made me put the date and time, time zone , HDMI, wifi. Then it showed my users with * next to the name. (*Main-)
It said something about the accounts not being linked to Playstation.

When I got on a user, all my themes and settings were reset. All my accounts were signed out. The debug settings were reset.

All my games, DLC's, save data, modding tools, homebrew were still there.
I have no idea what I did. I just turned of my Playstation.

I'm used to getting the install software screen were it tells you to press select and start, but this is different. Anyone have any ideas?

Do you have your router set to DMZ? If so, then you got webman exploited.
11-25-2017, 05:45 AM #5
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by AFG View Post
Do you have your router set to DMZ? If so, then you got webman exploited.

Naa. It's locked with a access list and password. Don't think it's a attack. Might be my HDD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo