12-03-2017, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing mw3 with a RTM tool and my PS3 froze and when I pressed the power button it didn't shut off so like an idiot I unplugged the ps3 from the back. Now when I turn on my system it say that the data was corrupted and when it finishes loading I instantly get a black screen and I can't turn off the console with the power button even when I hold it for 10 seconds. Then I unplugged it again and the same process. What can I do? I was on 4.81 Rebug.
12-03-2017, 04:08 AM #11
Originally posted by Father
Not long few mins

I've been stuck on "Preparing... please wait." for around 10 minutes.
12-03-2017, 04:12 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by DEXModdingCEX
I've been stuck on "Preparing... please wait." for around 10 minutes.

Odd....I never seen that happen before to be honest, This is new to me
12-03-2017, 04:14 AM #13
Odd....I never seen that happen before to be honest, This is new to me

What should I do because its still preparing?
12-03-2017, 04:16 AM #14
Father Luckeyy
What should I do because its still preparing?

Wait it out or turn it off i suppose
12-03-2017, 04:26 AM #15
Wait it out or turn it off i suppose

I tried to turn off the console with the power button and its not turning off. Still stuck on the Preparing screen...
12-03-2017, 04:27 AM #16
Father Luckeyy
I tried to turn off the console with the power button and its not turning off. Still stuck on the Preparing screen...

Your console is really having issues, I guess your left to unplugging the console

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

AFG
12-03-2017, 04:39 AM #17
AFG
The One and Only
I will when I can.

But I just got into safe mode and I have 6 options I can choose from. They are, Restart System, Restore Default Settings, Restore File System, Rebuild Database, Restore PS3 System, or System Update.

What can I do that wont delete my CFW and homebrews on it?

Unplug your PS3, reboot to recovery again. Select System Update and plug in your USB to re-install CFW. I suggest 4.81 Rebug.
12-03-2017, 04:42 AM #18
Your console is really having issues, I guess your left to unplugging the console

I got it to turn off and I just started the ps3 back up (not in safe mode) and tried to restore the database and I'm still getting the problem. When it gets to 100 percent complete the screen just goes black and I cant do anything leaving me to have to unlug the cord which makes the data get corrupted again, like a never ending loop. Any other idea I can try in safe mode that doesn't wipe the hard drive?
12-03-2017, 05:05 AM #19
Originally posted by AFG View Post
Unplug your PS3, reboot to recovery again. Select System Update and plug in your USB to re-install CFW. I suggest 4.81 Rebug.

Is there no other option that can safe my CFW?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo