12-03-2017, 03:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing mw3 with a RTM tool and my PS3 froze and when I pressed the power button it didn't shut off so like an idiot I unplugged the ps3 from the back. Now when I turn on my system it say that the data was corrupted and when it finishes loading I instantly get a black screen and I can't turn off the console with the power button even when I hold it for 10 seconds. Then I unplugged it again and the same process. What can I do? I was on 4.81 Rebug.
12-03-2017, 03:11 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by DEXModdingCEX
I was playing mw3 with a RTM tool and my PS3 froze and when I pressed the power button it didn't shut off so like an idiot I unplugged the ps3 from the back. Now when I turn on my system it say that the data was corrupted and when it finishes loading I instantly get a black screen and I can't turn off the console with the power button even when I hold it for 10 seconds. Then I unplugged it again and the same process. What can I do? I was on 4.81 Rebug.

Are you able to make a video so I can see what's going on?
12-03-2017, 03:22 AM #3
Not at the moment.
12-03-2017, 03:44 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Not at the moment.

Quote me next time when replying. Try and get a video so I can understand more of your situation
12-03-2017, 03:51 AM #5
Originally posted by Father
Quote me next time when replying. Try and get a video so I can understand more of your situation

I will when I can.

But I just got into safe mode and I have 6 options I can choose from. They are, Restart System, Restore Default Settings, Restore File System, Rebuild Database, Restore PS3 System, or System Update.

What can I do that wont delete my CFW and homebrews on it?
12-03-2017, 03:52 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
I will when I can.

But I just got into safe mode and I have 6 options I can choose from. They are, Restart System, Restore Default Settings, Restore File System, Rebuild Database, Restore PS3 System, or System Update.

What can I do that wont delete my CFW and homebrews on it?

Rebuild database
12-03-2017, 03:55 AM #7
Rebuild database

When I click rebuild database it says that "If I rebuild the database, messages, playlists and other saved information will be deleted." Doesn't affect any CFW or anything?
12-03-2017, 03:56 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
When I click rebuild database it says that "If I rebuild the database, messages, playlists and other saved information will be deleted." Doesn't affect any CFW or anything?

It wont effect your cfw I use it myself. The worst thing that will happen is you lose all your messages thats currently in your inbox
12-03-2017, 04:02 AM #9
It wont effect your cfw I use it myself. The worst thing that will happen is you lose all your messages thats currently in your inbox

Ok,I will give it a try,and do you know how long it takes to finish?
12-03-2017, 04:03 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
Ok,I will give it a try,and do you know how long it takes to finish?

Not long few mins

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo