12-27-2017, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i was dumb and got curious. Changed the PS3 to boot in debug mode. Now i'm stuck. I've done my research though. People in other situations were told to power off the ps3 and then push and hold until the 2nd beep (first one after the initial beep) oddly enough the first time it worked. Then i was even dumber and thought i wouldn't have to go into the settings and re-change it. Well i've since turned off the ps3 and the same tick wont work now. I've tied restoring system and now when i do the trick, it just black screens and i cant even turn it off, just beeps 3 times when i press the power button (i can force it off by holding it, but that doesn't get me anywhere) any idea what the problem is?

Some additional info:*
4.81.2 Rebug, oddly enough im running CEX and everybody else with this issue was in DEX.*
12-28-2017, 07:05 AM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sturmgeschutz View Post
So i was dumb and got curious. Changed the PS3 to boot in debug mode. Now i'm stuck. I've done my research though. People in other situations were told to power off the ps3 and then push and hold until the 2nd beep (first one after the initial beep) oddly enough the first time it worked. Then i was even dumber and thought i wouldn't have to go into the settings and re-change it. Well i've since turned off the ps3 and the same tick wont work now. I've tied restoring system and now when i do the trick, it just black screens and i cant even turn it off, just beeps 3 times when i press the power button (i can force it off by holding it, but that doesn't get me anywhere) any idea what the problem is?

4.81.2 Rebug, oddly enough im running CEX and everybody else with this issue was in DEX.*

JUST Reinstall your firmware... Makes life easier OR you can install ProDG Target manager on your PC hint hint take off debugger mode to switch it back to system software mode. I believe there might be another way but I don't remember sorry.
12-28-2017, 04:20 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by sturmgeschutz View Post
So i was dumb and got curious. Changed the PS3 to boot in debug mode. Now i'm stuck. I've done my research though. People in other situations were told to power off the ps3 and then push and hold until the 2nd beep (first one after the initial beep) oddly enough the first time it worked. Then i was even dumber and thought i wouldn't have to go into the settings and re-change it. Well i've since turned off the ps3 and the same tick wont work now. I've tied restoring system and now when i do the trick, it just black screens and i cant even turn it off, just beeps 3 times when i press the power button (i can force it off by holding it, but that doesn't get me anywhere) any idea what the problem is?

Well If your getting that grey screen all you need to do is connect target manager and click reset system software but thats if your on dex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo