01-05-2018, 01:46 AM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so I have a question.
My friend has 2 ps3s one (cfw) and one (ofw)
he turns both on and he goes on psn patch on cfw while the ofw it signed in on account and sitting on XMB doing nothing being he goes on a cfw feature on the cfw will it effect the ofw psn account in any way, just wondering as there both connected to the same WiFi network
Sorry if I sound dumb but I’m 32 and not really a gamer and I’m asking on behalf of a friend
thanks
01-05-2018, 09:38 AM #2
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
ok so I have a question.
he turns both on and he goes on psn patch on cfw while the ofw it signed in on account and sitting on XMB doing nothing being he goes on a cfw feature on the cfw will it effect the ofw psn account in any way, just wondering as there both connected to the same WiFi network
Sorry if I sound dumb but I’m 32 and not really a gamer and I’m asking on behalf of a friend
thanks

the ofw console wont get banned but if he is on the same account on the cfw as the ofw the worst that can happen is a simple account ban or a cid ban on the cfw!
Glad i could help
-ProdMods
01-05-2018, 10:31 PM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ProdMods View Post
the ofw console wont get banned but if he is on the same account on the cfw as the ofw the worst that can happen is a simple account ban or a cid ban on the cfw!
Glad i could help
-ProdMods

no no, two seperate accounts on the cfw and the ofw
cfw on multiman copying games to hard drive (offline)
ofw ps3 signed In on blackops 2
both connected to the same WiFi both ps3’s right next to each other in same room could the OFW be effected in any shape or form ?
01-06-2018, 06:13 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
ok so I have a question.
thanks

a OFW ps3 cant get banned if your using a CFW on the same WIFI every ps3 had a diffrent CID ( Console ID ) if the one of the CFW gets banned the one of the OFW wont get banned becuase its a diffrent console and a diffrent id

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo