Post: Working On Getting Custom Call Of Duty Zombies Maps on PS3!
01-06-2018, 08:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On pc the zombies map files are .ff files and ps3 uses the same type of file for all of zombies. Black ops 1 seems the most similar to pc with its .ff files, but i cant find any working downloads for the custom black ops 1 zombies on pc. I tried to put a WaW custom zombies map on blackops1 by renaming it to the moon.ff file, the game said the values versions were different which i was expecting, but if i could get a bo1 pc zombies map i could replace moon with it and get it to work!! im currently experimenting with all cods for ps3 that have zombies. I haven't tried black ops 3 yet because all the pc maps are steam workshop downloads and i cant get the files themselves. if someone would like to help me or experiment with me that would be great. ill be sure to update you guys & girls on what i end up finding out and doing.

The following user thanked rdfox99 for this useful post:

Sharky420
01-07-2018, 12:22 AM #2
Currently I’m getting an error- Fastfile for some ‘nazi_zombie_factory’ is newer then client executable (version -2097086464, expecting 387) —— can anyone help?
01-07-2018, 10:13 PM #3
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by rdfox99 View Post
Currently I’m getting an error- Fastfile for some ‘nazi_zombie_factory’ is newer then client executable (version -2097086464, expecting 387) —— can anyone help?

are you doing this online or offline
if online keep it offline.

you have to change code so it runs whatever file you have picked

also this isnt possible due to size constraints. it simply isnt
01-07-2018, 10:46 PM #4
Offline definitely, and there are size constraints on every call of duty, I’m not trying to get any big custom maps anyway I’m just trying to make it work at all
01-08-2018, 12:17 AM #5
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by rdfox99 View Post
Offline definitely, and there are size constraints on every call of duty, I’m not trying to get any big custom maps anyway I’m just trying to make it work at all

if responding please press the quote button. Yeah i wish you look, if you get this working your a god
01-08-2018, 05:29 PM #6
Im trying to extract the contents of a Cod WaW .edat and .pak files. ive used tools to make it a .dat file but i cant do anythong from there. Im just trying to make a small custom zombies map for World at war on ps3, i have already made a custom loading screen for the map, but... I need to see what is inside the .edat and .pak files in order to make the map.
Here is a link - You must login or register to view this content. ... lC%203.zip
if someone could make a quickbms or something like that extractor for this, it would be amazing, thanks everyone and have a great day!!!
Im mainly trying to get the .pak extracted and a quickbms script could really help!!!
01-09-2018, 01:20 AM #7
i really hope you get this to work this could be big an great for the modding community on ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo