01-13-2018, 12:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am kinda new to cfw world, so is there any tutorial on how to make a modded lobby for any call of duty? Sorry if it is a newbie question, but I want to help some people no charges. So if someone can help me I would appreciate =) Thanks
01-13-2018, 09:46 PM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tryo666 View Post
I am kinda new to cfw world, so is there any tutorial on how to make a modded lobby for any call of duty? Sorry if it is a newbie question, but I want to help some people no charges. So if someone can help me I would appreciate =) Thanks

Look for a working Super Forced Host RTM tool to host a modded lobby. Only a few tool have it so keep in mind might take time to find one..
08-23-2018, 04:58 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by tryo666 View Post
I am kinda new to cfw world, so is there any tutorial on how to make a modded lobby for any call of duty? Sorry if it is a newbie question, but I want to help some people no charges. So if someone can help me I would appreciate =) Thanks

If you're looking to do a XP Lobby/Rank someone up then there are menus that will do that. It all depends on what cod you're trying to do it on.

Some cods you could do a xp lobby with a tool and other cods you need to use a menu. If i knew specifically what cod you were trying to host on i could help more.
08-23-2018, 12:31 PM #4
Originally posted by Like View Post
If you're looking to do a XP Lobby/Rank someone up then there are menus that will do that. It all depends on what cod you're trying to do it on.

Some cods you could do a xp lobby with a tool and other cods you need to use a menu. If i knew specifically what cod you were trying to host on i could help more.

how would i do it on bo2?
08-23-2018, 07:07 PM #5
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by geralt View Post
how would i do it on bo2?

Well if you wanted to get someone ranked up you could rank them up with Destiny by Enstone. You can google that to find out more. But you cannot unlock all for anyone, it only ranks them up to master prestige thats it.

And im pretty sure menus like Project TCM may have an xp option, not sure if they work or not because ive never used it but you can give it a shot. Use a GSC injector for TCM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo