Post: Can't copy Large PS2 iso onto my fat32 drive need help???
01-16-2018, 01:22 PM #1
02casmith
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was playing about with some PS2 games i found which i haven't played since i was a kid. Managed to install them from disk fine and play them via Webman games. A few of the games were too scratched to play so i downloaded some ISO files for them. Crash Bandicoot the wrath of cortex was one of them which worked fine as the game is only 1500mb. Tried the same thing with vice city problem is it won't copy to anything i put it on. All the drives are on FAT32 i tried with my 64gb usb and it said "file is to large for destination file system" even though there is plenty of space. Tried putting it directly onto my External hardrive had the same message. I tried using a file splitter which split the iso into 5 separate parts. Copies fine but how do i play it when it shows up as 5 seperate vice city game iso's even though it is one game but split. Any help is much appreciated.*
01-16-2018, 01:28 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
use a splitter
01-16-2018, 06:40 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by 02casmith View Post
Was playing about with some PS2 games i found which i haven't played since i was a kid. Managed to install them from disk fine and play them via Webman games. A few of the games were too scratched to play so i downloaded some ISO files for them. Crash Bandicoot the wrath of cortex was one of them which worked fine as the game is only 1500mb. Tried the same thing with vice city problem is it won't copy to anything i put it on. All the drives are on FAT32 i tried with my 64gb usb and it said "file is to large for destination file system" even though there is plenty of space. Tried putting it directly onto my External hardrive had the same message. I tried using a file splitter which split the iso into 5 separate parts. Copies fine but how do i play it when it shows up as 5 seperate vice city game iso's even though it is one game but split. Any help is much appreciated.*

Just ftp it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo