01-17-2018, 10:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,*

I was wondering if there's an emulator available for PS3 which can run APK's. The specific app I'm trying to run is "Mycam View", which is used to watch camera's installed on a network. Would like to use my PS3/TV as my main screen for my camera's. I've got the app running on my phone as well,*I've got no android phone within range, so*i've*put up Nox emulator on my Mac to use the app on my laptop. but just*for the convenience, i'd like to run it on my TV as well. Using my TV - HDMI to laptop is not an option. Was thinking about using my Chromecast to stream the application to my TV, but I thought I'd might as well ask you guys if it's possible to run APK files on my Rebug DEX 4.81 PS3.*

Just because it's pretty interesting, and it's really useful for me. If there are any other suggestions what I can do to get the Android app being displayed on my TV, please let me know!

Thanks in advance guys.
01-18-2018, 12:00 AM #2
Originally posted by badboyke View Post
Hey,*

I was wondering if there's an emulator available for PS3 which can run APK's. The specific app I'm trying to run is "Mycam View", which is used to watch camera's installed on a network. Would like to use my PS3/TV as my main screen for my camera's. I've got the app running on my phone as well,*I've got no android phone within range, so*i've*put up Nox emulator on my Mac to use the app on my laptop. but just*for the convenience, i'd like to run it on my TV as well. Using my TV - HDMI to laptop is not an option. Was thinking about using my Chromecast to stream the application to my TV, but I thought I'd might as well ask you guys if it's possible to run APK files on my Rebug DEX 4.81 PS3.*

Just because it's pretty interesting, and it's really useful for me. If there are any other suggestions what I can do to get the Android app being displayed on my TV, please let me know!

Thanks in advance guys.

run linux on your ps3 and find a program for that maybe

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo