Post: XMB Operation Mode to Retail. Connect controller and press the PS button.
01-21-2018, 04:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I went to rebug toolbox and set XMB Operation Mode to retail. Then I press circle and my ps3 restarted and now on the screen it's saying "Connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button". But I cant press the ps button because I use a ps4 controller and I dont have a ps3 controller. I tried taking out the hard drive and putting it back in, but that didnt work. If you have a fix for this, please post it in this thread.

DEX PS3 CECH-2004B 250GB Rebug 4.81.2 with webman and cobra
01-21-2018, 09:00 PM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheSniperKill View Post
I went to rebug toolbox and set XMB Operation Mode to retail. Then I press circle and my ps3 restarted and now on the screen it's saying "Connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button". But I cant press the ps button because I use a ps4 controller and I dont have a ps3 controller. I tried taking out the hard drive and putting it back in, but that didnt work. If you have a fix for this, please post it in this thread.

Get a Ps3 controller, problem fixed.
01-21-2018, 09:34 PM #3
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Yeah, as far as I'm sure, there's no other way around it. Pick up a cheapy knock off one for cheap somewhere
01-26-2018, 01:18 AM #4
Originally posted by TheSniperKill View Post
I went to rebug toolbox and set XMB Operation Mode to retail. Then I press circle and my ps3 restarted and now on the screen it's saying "Connect the controller using a USB cable, and then press the PS button". But I cant press the ps button because I use a ps4 controller and I dont have a ps3 controller. I tried taking out the hard drive and putting it back in, but that didnt work. If you have a fix for this, please post it in this thread.

use a CronusMax v3
01-27-2018, 12:37 PM #5
Do I have to reinstall rebug cfw?
02-03-2018, 04:27 PM #6
Problem fixed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo