Post: Moving a full ps3 game onto the ps3 as a file through ftp is it possible?
02-01-2018, 10:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

Ok so this must be possible to do basically i have a friend who owns an iPhone an he has a ps3 running rebug 4.81.2 dex and for some reason ios doesn't allow the movement of folders to his ftp application we have tried multiple different apps that are free versions and paid versions for the ftp part and file managers none seem to work. But he can move single files such as .Zip,.Rar etc

Ive tried putting the full game as a .Pkg file for him to install but i tested it before hand it does not work as the game is not a Hddgame (HG) and is (DG) DiskGame even changing the param.sfo to (HG) Then after install changing the param.sfo file back over to (DG) but that does not work.

Multiman seems to have a unzip option but that does not work either as we press the option on multiman which says (Unzip Here) it does nothing but make a folder of the .zip file name which in the folder its empty doesn't unzip it or anything.

If anyone can figure this mystery out that be great to have some help as ive tried to do everything i can think off if not ill have no other choice but to go do some research into .rar compressing and .zip compressing and making a homebrew app to do this.

Thanks for reading and all help and replys to your thoughts is apprenticed!!.
02-25-2018, 08:02 PM #2
tjcbar
Bounty hunter
the latest version of multiman can access rar files

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo