02-02-2018, 12:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need help I just freshly jailbroke my ps3 went from 3.55 regero downgrader to 3.55.4 rebug to 4.70 rex (REBUG) then 4.81 d-rex (REBUG) and went from cex to dex and I try to play a game with an sprx menu and it doesn't work I put it in through FileZilla , I try to run multiman and it says installation of required data failed please restart the program I got the download from that brew sight I really want to game already with mods but I just cant I am using sen enabler for the 4.82 spoof before I go online I have to go to rebug toolbox and go to change active PS3ID to cex tp get online or I get an error ,, Kind Regars Ray LoesLoesLoes
Last edited by Raynjords090716 ; 02-02-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: had an bit of an issue
02-05-2018, 07:16 PM #2
xSins
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Raynjords090716 View Post
i need help I just freshly jailbroke my ps3 went from 3.55 regero downgrader to 3.55.4 rebug to 4.70 rex (REBUG) then 4.81 d-rex (REBUG) and went from cex to dex and I try to play a game with an sprx menu and it doesn't work I put it in through FileZilla , I try to run multiman and it says installation of required data failed please restart the program I got the download from that brew sight I really want to game already with mods but I just cant I am using sen enabler for the 4.82 spoof before I go online I have to go to rebug toolbox and go to change active PS3ID to cex tp get online or I get an error ,, Kind Regars Ray LoesLoesLoes

Try installing an older DEX frimware, i prefer 4.76.1. Thinking of going to 4.75 though. Please install an older DEX firmware and get back to me.
02-07-2018, 09:10 AM #3
Originally posted by SiegeModz View Post
Try installing an older DEX frimware, i prefer 4.76.1. Thinking of going to 4.75 though. Please install an older DEX firmware and get back to me.

Hey mate i installed 4.75.3 Dex And it works Fine Now I guess 4.78 was just Buggy hahah , But now im having an issue With connecting a headset When i connect a headset it turns the ps3 in safe mode saying that the firmware couldnt stary properly Hahaha But thank you for your reply 😊
02-07-2018, 09:17 AM #4
I would load a game from Webamn Then i would go into rebug toolbox change the Cid to cex Then i would go multiman load up Gta And then when loading in i would plug the usb headset in and It will just crash the console saying the frimware couldnt start properly 😂 so i just restart the conslle leave the headset plugged in and try and load gta again and it will crash again i would try the other usb socket and crash again Hahaha , i have been moddimg for abit and then i sold my console and i started modding again
02-08-2018, 10:46 PM #5
Originally posted by SiegeModz View Post

I tried to message you but i cant siege

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo