02-06-2018, 08:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when i go into rebug and try to dump mt eid it restarts my ps3 and seems like its done it but then i go back on and the option is still there plus it hasent dumped it, ive tried to change the ps3id anyway and as soon as i exit out and then come back its went back to 'no' so i cant get online. this was working fine a while ago but has all of a sudden started playing up after i installed a gta v mod menu. does anyone know what i can do to fix this?
02-10-2018, 03:32 PM #2
I thought dumping an eid was to convert from cex to dex ? , but if running dex you need to Change your Id To cex if running cex You should be able to go straight online if you have a spoof the 4.82 Spoofer make sure your LV2 Kernal Is Dex or cex aswell as "type" i think its called
Hope this helps
02-10-2018, 03:32 PM #3
Originally posted by joshieboye View Post
when i go into rebug and try to dump mt eid it restarts my ps3 and seems like its done it but then i go back on and the option is still there plus it hasent dumped it, ive tried to change the ps3id anyway and as soon as i exit out and then come back its went back to 'no' so i cant get online. this was working fine a while ago but has all of a sudden started playing up after i installed a gta v mod menu. does anyone know what i can do to fix this?

My reply^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo